What happens after a serious break up

Gari unacheza vile Joho alifanyia Betty K. pale karibu Nyayo Stadium.

:D:D:D:D:D
I swear you are the first man I’ve seen this petty… Ukiachwa achika… Kama Chungu tema!

Madam punguza mapepe…Mi siezi kukuachia rangerover unless we are talking about an ex-wife…lakini a mere cumdump mimi apana tambua

Except you can’t afford to buy me a range… You are crying over a phone. Woishe.

One thing you should realise that this is a hypothetical discussion…but i have seen men take back hata thongs wanapelekea their next girlfriends

Hahaha… Your circle is fucked up. That’s just bitterness at display… Here in ktalk we know Alphas don’t follow up on such non-issues… Alafu kwani how much of a sissy are you that all you want to do is copy your fellow boys???

Hii ndio maana tunasema “A tuna cannot teach you how to catch a Tuna”. Never follow female dating advice.Tukisema hapa that some things you should only do to your mother, daughter or wife amekuzalia huwa hatukudanganyi, lakini if you want to follow advice ya Youtube girls who lie to you that the way to a lady’s heart is through gifts then ole wako.

Chukua simu yako man. unamwachia ya nini ?

Kuongea hivi ndo inaitwa women empowerment ama…Nyesha in peace nani

Halafu pia inaonekana hujui kizungu…hypothetical definition: 1. imagined or suggested but not necessarily real or true

We used to do this when we were 8 years old ukikosana na a friend. Guess you never grew. Stunted for life.

Move on.

Actually it is us betas who buy girls phones and cars and let them keep it all when they dump our pathetic ass.:p:p:p Alphas dont buy no shit.:smiley:

:D:D
And the car was immediately branded for ODM campaigns.
One of the best dogs I’ve ever owned was one that some bish threw out after a breakup with the boyfriend who gifted it to her.
Kunguru ilitupa sheppart.
Shait.

Hehe nilisema kama Chungu tema… Tunyeshe pamoja. Naona tampons zako zimeisha… Naeza kugawia. I’m no feminist but a realist.

Betas are gullible and bend over every twist… And they are full of empty promises. Kila saa unaambiwa be patient mpaka unachoka unajitoa… Alphas though stand there ground (wakisema wamesema) and mostly do the dumping…

There is only one rule when you anika yourself online anonymous or otherwise. If you can’t take the heat don’t post the s.hit! You asked. Be ready to accept the responses. Whatever responses.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Let me advise you for the last time… When you buy anything for a kunguru, make sure the receipt is written in your official name with your ID number indicated and your place of residence. when you part ways for one reason or another, just present yourself to the nearest police station with the receipt and inform them your house was broken into and tip the cops. You will get your goods returned…

:D:D:D:D Mother of all comments so far this year

If you must get the stuff first buy a coffin…there was a talker who talked about a buddy who went to demand stuff from a kunguru and she screamed thief. He is six feet under.

Hata we we chunga usitumwe kwa mchwa before your time.