What Has Life Taught You..?

Sounds like a good hekaya in waiting… Leta hekaya!

2 Likes

True…cosigned

1 Like

I learnt life is very short to spend trying to please everyone. You are responsible for your own happiness

8 Likes

I have learnt to try but never force things. Let life take its course.

1 Like

Not just women…NOBODY respects you if you are broke…even highschoolers.

3 Likes

-There are two mistakes, friends and people around you will commit; 1.mistakes of the heart and 2.mistakes of the mind, let go of the anger but choose whether you will continue being in any relation with no 1 on your own terms, if they are not your family cut them out completely.
-Never ever blame yourself for mistakes that you do or things that happen, you are a human being, learn and move on, otherwise depression is on its way.
-You are responsible for your own happiness.
-stop thinking with your penis, otherwise someone will organize your life for you.
-Money and marriage will not make you a happy person, they will only bring out your true character e.g. look at a person such as Kipchumba Murkomen etc

6 Likes

Error: Sentence missing “i” or “me”

1 Like

:D:D

Hapa wanaume are oozing wisdom leo lete lete zingine

That life is very short
That your relative s could be the worst enemies
That don’t be too fast to judge anyone
Never lose hope and always trust in the Almighty

7 Likes

Life is one big road in the Sands of time.
Life has taught me that not everyone loves/likes you, ukiteleza uanguke wanachekea ( @xuma ataniua) chini ya meza as they tell you pole

9 Likes

wacha tu nikuwe @pamba leo nitawaambia day moja.

1 Like

Ditto. Especially when things take a downward turn.

Some lessons are best learned the hard way. Once bitten, 10 times shy.

In addition to the ones already mentioned:

• Tenda wema nenda zako. If you do good expecting something in return (even a thank you) you’ll be disappointed and even frustrated. If you decide to do good, do it because it’s the right thing to do/you would like the same done to you and walk away. Just don’t let people walk all over you.
3 Likes

try to see the point from your adversary’s side. that way it is easier to meet halfway and everyone is happy…

5 Likes

This is very true, I’ve severed ties with a relative after being wrongfully accused of something. In as much as the issue was discussed with our seniors and was told to put it in the past, I doubt if things will ever be back to normal. At times I just wonder what the f%*k was the ninja thinking.

1 Like

Life has taught me 3 things:

Never trust anyone, even those of your own blood.

Always ‘cheza chini ya maji’ until it’s time for the ultimate prize, you gain respect from the wise.

Lastly but not least, emotions are for bitches

5 Likes

Another lesson is when it comes to love & matters of the heart opinions of others might be right… if all of your friends, family, Think that your Girlfriend / Boyfriend is not the one for you or has questionable character most of the times they probably rightDon’t fall to the delusion of They dont know him/her as you do!

3 Likes

Leta hekaya furi furi…hapana maneno ya Italics hapa

2 Likes

I have discovered once you fall down people will laugh at you and if you succeed on a venture they will still hope you fail only that God will help you unconditionally

12 Likes

I only live by one motto: do unto others before they do unto you.

3 Likes