What have you learned from CK's demise?

my life philosophy: life has no formula. Your perception of life should be yours only and not a generality. saying that if you have not made it by 35,you are fucked is the real peasant mentality. shit happens. my grandfather had not made it by age 50 i think but after that, he was wealthy af and died over 100 years

Ambia huyu jamaa hujiona kuwa na marking scheme ya kila kitu.

Life haina formula.

:D:D:D… typical! He lives in limbo most ppl i know start making good money wakiwa in their forties and 50s

unaongea ivo sababu hauna pesa. Ile siku utapata pesa utajua mambo ingine hukuwa unajua, na tutakuwa hapa kwa kijiji 2032 kuona ukibadilisha msimamo kuhusu pesa. kwa sasa ivi, unaruhusiwa kuwa na msimamo wowote kuhusu jambo lolote, but experience and time will teach you otherwise.

Iishi maisha yako. Mimi nitakula jaba, nichape tei, nikule lanye mpaka nifike 80

Naona tuko wengi tumenotice. Mdomo baggy with zero substance hii kamtu

:D:D

Modus operandi ya hi kamtu

Thanks God you cannot purchase life

Divorcees are different

Was your grandfather a birrionaire? The problem with you is that hauna msimamo, most of the time you don’t know what you are talking about…You change positions faster than a feline on heat…What I learnt from Kirubi’s death is that the grim reaper is the equalizer…we are all waiting to die.

Money is good and sweet, but everything doesn’t revolve around money.at 35 watu wengi bado wanang’ang’ana

He wasn’t a sufferer. Lets just say he spent his last 20 years somewhere in the leafy suburbs of Kanairo. Also, there are poor people aged 90, but they are exceptions, not the norm. But bonobos like you will always try and give examples of peasants who lived to 105 because you don’t understand probabilities and how wealth affects life expectancy. We can argue here all day, but the fact remains, wealthy people have a longer life expectancy.
Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/rich-people-live-nine-years-longer-than-poor?amp

He was old but he loved the youth through his Capital FM he helped launch careers of many entertainers.

Unlike hustler who will only help if elected president

U right! Everything about life is probability. Not black n white

The definitions of rich and poor in the West do not apply universally, and especially not in Africa. You ought to know that.

Another own goal… probabilities.

Yeah. Try to understand what they mean before arguing with me and giving me examples of the 1 in 100 peasants that lives a long life.

For once this bugger @Azor Ahai knows what he is talking about. There’s a correlation between wealth and life expectancy. Which makes sense, due to access to better healthcare. Well, even a broken clock is right twice in a day.
That still doesn’t stop this thread from being a lot of hogwash as usual from him. Ati kukafunga by 35. Unless our definitions of kukafunga are worlds apart, not many people can expect to be wealthy by 35.

Nilikam kuona most people in this website hate the truth especially when it doesn’t favor them. They will use any excuse including “life haina formula” etc to justify their position in life. People are full of excuses to justify their failures. I have failed before but I don’t take refuge in excuses like most bonobos here.

1. Wealthy people have a higher life expectancy e.g Kirubi lived long because his money played a role in managing his terminal illness. Meanwhile, a bonobo will come up with theories about religion and other BS and give examples of three people in his village who lived to 100. What are the chances of living to 80 when broke?? Minimal. Lakini the typical Ktalk bonobo would never accept that fact even when there is research to prove that wealthy people live longer.
  2. Usipokafunga by 35 you are screwed. I know people who have made it after 35, but what are the odds?? Even if you make it at 60, your ability to enjoy that money is limited. Some of you are already over 35 and I understand the need to disapprove my claim because it is negative for your case. Life expectancy in Kenya is 66 years. At 35, you have already lived half of your life, give or take. The odds of turning your fortunes around after 35 are against you and even if you manage to do so, you will be too old to fully enjoy your financial success. Money can only buy you an extra decade and that extra decade you will be old. The earlier you secure that bag, the better it will be for you.