What I am doing wrong?

U can pay your bills and save money and still manage to have above 30k ya kuharibu??? You still don’t own a car??? Yeah, no wonder.

brathe you need help. I am willing to help you in this regard. Tagged btw nimekamua nyoka tano so far, but CD ni lazima na hakuna mamunju for obvious reasons.
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4]Weapons and Tactics List[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4]1. Weka profile pic inavutia lakini at the same time chini ya maji…It doesnt help kama Bata walikuona wakapata inspiration ya kudesign Sahara boot. Either way unaeza edit picha yako kidogo na software fulani madame hutumia kusalvage you image kidogo. Weka picha kama tatu hivi.
2. Ingia kwa Meet Me, uweke zile age preference unataka then like wale madame wanapendeza. Repeat as many time as possible.
3. Wale wanakulike back unaingia kwa profile yao read her by line and that will be your first message. Kama dame amesema she hates guys who don’t call…na wewe unaingia inbox yake unasema… "Hi Esther? I have also always wanted to know, kwanini you chiqs hate guys who don’t call… "
4. Keep the conversation lively. Make her laugh. Then go in for the kill and ask for her number.
5. Repeat this with many girls at the same time…things will always work out…
6. First time mnameet make a good impression bana. Usiende umedunga ni kama umetoka kulima shamba.

Usiseme hujasaidiwa…:D:D:D:D

Ps: Look out for cons, prostitutes, gays and Shemales…

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Hi @Uncle Best

Hapo pa favourite food andika camel toe… thank me later

Wewe ni barba yao…umenena kweli kabisa

Kimama kizima bado kinajiita Bubbles…bure kabisa.

you have made me laugh like a mad man @Uncle Best
Pole lakini. The thing with these girls is, even the high class ones, be different.
Jiulize swali before you hit send- would an ordinary Joe send such a message? If yes, don’t send.

The thing is to stand out, make her intrigued. Kuna mtu amesema read her by lines-works a lot of times.
Also, make an observation of what goes on in that sight, it can be a good conversation starter.
Same to her looks-avoid the endowments that attract men i.e boobs, ass, hips etc…target the eyes, nose, ears…80% chance of response

hehe…ni experience…Nafikiria gova iweke UCU 101: Ufisiology iwe compulsory iokolee watu kama @Uncle Best

lol

Mi ni msee wa mabiz

Kuna kitu bado hujatuambia-inakaa wewe ndiwe uko na shida!

With thirty k ya kuharibu wastahili kuwa wamiliki gari lako.

I once lived in a water scarce estate id rather not name… such pictures fill me with dread…!

[ATTACH=full]47836[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]47837[/ATTACH] hauko eke yako tuko wengi

cant relate.my generation was pre badoo and tagged,we had to work hard to woo them bitchez.hadi wa leo siwezi kosa kitu ya kuambia manzi anice.by the time youre leaving the bitch is all over you.its all about confidence.nothing drops a ladies guard down(and panties) than laughter

We like it wen a guy is creative. We yawn when a guy says ‘hi’ or ‘you look familiar’! A certain fisi caught my attention last year. He found me sitted alone at a public place. He came close, looked at me n pretended to slap something right infront of my face! He had my full attention and the guy said sweetly, sorry was getting rid of a mosquito which was about to bite ur pretty face!’ I cudnt help myself, i laughed soo hard n he joined in n thats how we became friends. Unfortunately i was not looking 4 a boyfie but i gave him my number coz he was different!

Niko na Matatu

Hehehehehehe. Na wewe uko na gari???

stingy bitch

@Nananimpa so u can still remember me