What if the Arabs had the military might like that of NATO and the West had that of today's Arabs?

Arabs would have nuked about 10 countries so far

Black people are the most disrespected people’s. Kama huyo anakufanyia hivo nchini mwako je ukienda ugerumani? Si atakumaliza?

countries like kenya owe their existence as black dominated countries to american efforts since December 1941. their ideology of liberty, and rights of man and citizen, even though not perfect, prevailed and that why we are even anything. If the Japanese, Germany and those arabs had taken over we would be mince meat. United states has protected the present world order for 75 years.

10? all the kaffir world.

picture it against the imperial japanese army in, say, 1955. or better still, the wehrmacht and waffen SS. had the US not clamped down on them.

Those countries once also had weak armies. It took them centuries to build them up.

For example, Germany became powerful only after1871 when it unified. Before that, the French used to kick their asses.

Japan had a weak army (compared to the west) in 1852 when the US warships went there and forced them to trade with the US

Building up a nations armed forces takes time.

True. But that does not only apply to military power but economic power as well. Those western nations were once 3rd world countries.
Time and upright people is all you need to advance any nation.

Whats your point? my point is your gran papa would likely have been beheaded by the japanese or cooked in an oven by Waffen SS long before you were born were it not for the United States.

The point is you cant really compare a country that has been industrializing and building its military since 1852 (kenya didnt even exist then as a political entity) to one that has been building its military since 1963.

On the issue of the Americans, I agree. If the other side had won, it would have been disaster for Africans. I always thank hitler for starting that war and thank him for loosing it.

Also, remember it took the Americans about 150yrs after independence to be able to be in a position to challenge the British Army and even when they were fighting for independence, they wouldnt have won without the massive assistance they got from the french.

Where is this one-liner story?

Hizo aircraft carriers are only useful when fighting poor countries. Useless when fighting a peer or near peer adversary.

The tech and missiles to sink aircraft carriers exist. China and Russia have them. The US aircraft carriers are only useful against poor 3rd World countries. Against a country like Russia or China they become sitting ducks. Floating coffins if you like.

[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]
[ATTACH=full]244085[/ATTACH]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]The incorrigible Somali Arab (In totally satisfied with my sheeeiiiit mode) seen here immediately after he typed …“You were born to be slaves”…:D:D:D

Acha ndoto, there’s no country stupid enough to try this, not even the ‘mighty russia’. No modern (post ww2) aircraft carrier has ever been sunk except by the Americans themselves for tests, and even then it was too difficult.

The fleet that accompanies aircraft carriers include nuclear subs that would make short work out of the opponents military forces and launch a world war 3 scenario.

This is the thing. Its true that aircraft carriers are vulnerable if they operate alone. But they dont. They travel in fleets and the work of the other ships is to protect the carrier. Remember the israelis have developed technologies that can defeat anti-tank missiles by shooting down the missiles. Its possible the US, being firm allies of the israelis, have access to the same technology.

True, plus the tech being tested for installation in the carriers will eliminate this vulnerability. The LAWS laser system , CIWS phalanx tracking machine gun, and a ship to air/ship missile system, not forgetting the extremely destructive rail gun are technologies that are being tested for deployment on aircraft carriers.

I think you are a little bit stupid. In all wars America is always the aggressor. They cross oceans to go and attack poor countries that have no way of hitting back at the carriers.
I’m not saying that you attack the carriers unprovoked.That’s a terrorist act.
You think carrier killing missiles don’t exist?
Let them go start a war with a strong adversary we see how those battle ships will perform.
DF-26s BTW are dying to be used.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1S11DH

Jinga fikiria kabla uongee, you made the claim that there are weapons capable of destroying US aircraft carriers and I countered that with the fact that no modern aircraft carrier has ever been sunk by a foreign power. Niletee facts acha wishful thinking, otherwise I’ll expose you for the fool you are.

No aircraft carrier has been sunk since World War 2 BECAUSE AMERICA HAS NOT FOUGHT A PEER ADVERSARY? just poor 3rd World nations. Vietnam,Iraq 1, Iraq 2, Taliban etc What part of that don’t you understand?

Its like a heavyweight boxer who constantly fights with opponents below his weight and always wins. Keeps on picking feather weights for his next fights.

Proxy wars-especially during the cold War - between the major powers existed for a reason.

This is a poor premise for your argument, how did China test their weapons and know that they could destroy aircraft carriers, what experience do they have to make this claim? The fact that you believe this so casually already disqualifies your argument, hakuna data, no proof, just good old wishful thinking.