What is ailing the Mt Kenya nation

hehehe ati kaligraph Jones bwaahaha! nimefika hapo nikacheka yangu yote

Kila mtu atauchukuwa mzigo wake. I’m pro opposition and this is what I want to tell you; Hii blanket condemnation peleka huko. There are a lot of destitute people on both political divides. It has been said severally that there are two tribes in Kenya. So you’ll be lying to yourself if you think the wealth of your tribes mate is yours.

It simply means RWNEEEEEEEBTPORK

When I was a little kid near a town known as mere, a guy known as zawadi had the only matatu to nyeri in the morning and back later in the day. He wasn’t a sharp guy bookwise lakini ile Mali alikuwa nayo wacha Tu. Alikuwa amechakaa na ako na pesa. Infact even the school directors were mere teachers who decided to set up a private school many years ago in wazaro jet. You can guess where they are right now. Rich as fuck. Better be streetsmart and booksmart than just be booksmart lakini hustle inakushinda. But we cannot all the the same in life.

:eek:Savage:D:D:D

Well stated

haha me nachekaga tu!!ukiona watu waNASWA ni wangapi kwa hii hustle yangu hapa ,utashanga na hii maneno ya inteligensia

:D:D:D:D Ati Khaligraph na Vera Sidika :D:D:D:D:D
But with BABA for a hope, who could blame you.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

summary:

1. People from mt Kenya finish school and go to the streets to make money.

2. People from the lake finish school and go back to school.

People from the lake who now have phds but no money are smarter than people from mt Kenya.
Evidence: People from the lake debate better on national TV.

True

Based on the names you’ve quoted, I am hardly surprised. Seems like You spend too much time in front of a tv my fren.

he he…keeping score on hot air points…

Stick to acting. Thinking will bruise your cranium :D:D