What is it that you saw in your wife that made you marry her?

It’s a question of being compatible and remember no sex before marriage !

unajuana na mzito jogoo kimakia?

I lived in a certain plot 10 in a time when life had really shown my a middle finger. Life was so hard I used to have 2 ngumus for dinner. Then she came on a visit to her cousin’s house. The cousin was the caretaker in our plot. Long story short, she helped me out of that miry clay and I am forever grateful. I eventually got a good job and though I meet many beautiful ladies in my work, none ever comes close to her beautiful heart.

The girl I met in church had all the qualities I was looking for in a woman, the looks, the height, the complexion. At that point I didn’t know about her loyalty until after we married.

:p:p:p:p:D:D:D c semi but nikioa @Phylgee as my second wife ntawaambiaaaa

“Mi need you mi say from mi heart
Baby girl mi and you will neva part
Gal mi seh you have me Inna comfort zone”
That’s it I feel in my comfort zone when am around her. 1 year and a half I have been with her and we have never quarrelled viciously like even once.

I just met her in October, in November I took her upcountry to meet my old folks, In December I visited his parents here in Nairobi, after Xmas we started cohabiting, next step is proposing, am planning to give her a civil marriage by end of March. By June 2018, I would have finalized on dowry and a traditional wedding.

She keeps insisting on a church wedding, I promised I will give it to her at a future date, maybe after I don’t know how many years (never believed in this church marriages), but I may give it a thought, she is been good and loyal so far.

Point is don’t stress about it, you will definitely know when you get the right person, Hope I will feel this way with her 50 years from now

Are you sure? Hehe
lakini ni ukweli kuna ule unapatanana yeye na unajua huyu wacha akuwe sasa.

In December I visited his parents here in Nairobi,
Gay detected,you married a man?saitan

There is one lady whom we understood and complimented each other ,I should have married her .I fucked up .

hapa ume suppress hekaya

hehe I have one that takes care of me. she does her home duties and other “duties” to the point I have no complaint despite the fact that she is educated. together we are very good.
The only problem with her is social she doesnt blend with people and sometimes her whole social circle is me. Na ata mimi saa ingine ananiambia kitu naona either hana heshima ama hajui kuongea tunakosana. nashindwa ata home nitampeleka aje she might just shut up and hide in the bedroom. she talks to her relatives on phone alot only when distressed over completely different issues hehe…
I am not sure of things so sina hekaya ya bibi for now.

Ile siku huyu mgeus ata kucheza uta meza dawa

Bachelors HOIYEE

Hapana…basi zake tu ndio niliona Thika rd early 2000’s na ile estate yake ya Thika.Sijui ata mmoja wa familia yake.

I used to ask the same question, but when my girlfriend visited and eventually started living in, order, a great companion and a purpose in life came by. Macho bado iko na ufisi, but i still go back home to that great feel of belonging somewhere.

ukitaka kuwajua tembea ile canteen ya AP hapo section 9. A wasted lot,utadhani ni chokosh hapo sababu ya ulevi na kujiachilia.

Kwani unataka kuoa bibi zetu?

I don’t know why that happen to most kids of the once rich guys.You should visit Loresho uonyeshwe watoto wa guys who are bigshots in the current government.You would thank God for who you are.
A wasted lot there.

kwa hivo mdau nisikufe roho hapo kwa @nefertites?