WHAT IS THE TRUTH ABOUT KAGAME AND RWANDA

Yes. Rwanda genocide was so well planned that their radio stations were broadcasting locations where Tutsis lived for Hutuz to find them. They had ID cards stating the tribe.After watching several documentaries about countries where atrocities happened I realized that the international community is interested in securing their interest not lives or human rights. In. Congo for example 6M Congolese have died and both UN and US have turned a blind eye. You can’t count on international community to sort out a country ! Its been an eye opener to realize that Kenya is on its own and should war break out, we are on our own. After seeing how terribly some African countries have fallen thanks to conflict I now see no justified reason for Kenyans not to maintain peace. Better a corrupt country than a war torn country. Bcz theyre no winners in war. Ive followed the history of Uganda in its Obote,Idd Amin,MusevenI yrs,Liberia,DRC,Rwanda,Central African Republic, the Biafra wars in Nogeria,Somalia,Libya and recently Egypt…Helps me realize how good we’ve had it in Kenya ,in terms of peaceful co existence!

By the way there’s truth to kagame and museveni stealing DRC minerals, there’s a UN report about it… Yes Kenya has had it good apart from a few instances here and there, but if the corruption and unemployment continues then the peace we have enjoyed will be a thing of the past.

I didn’t realize how bad unemployment situation is. Until I heard we are the worst in the region. There were 11 Million unemployed youths by 2015! This is a volatile situation bcz it creates a reservoir for recruitment for criminal syndicates,radicalization and even worse militia,rebel groups. If just one million of these young people are recruited into a rebel group then trained and armed. No army in the world would be able to wipe them out. A young person with nothing left to lose is dangerous! Thats why one of the easiest recruitment countries for radicalization is Kenya. With a promise of some little money to such a disenfranchised youth theyll join fundamentalist groups without giving it a second thought.

Personally I believe that if corruption was just halved these youths would be having access to economic opportunities. Kenya is one of the most highly taxed countries in the world where easily 60% of our individual/business incomes go to taxation.That could explain how we can afford to pay 47 county budgets ! And do national govt functions inspite of the runaway graft in Kenya. Kenya is the 3rd most corrupt country in the world. The culture of looting public coffers is deeply entrenched in Kenya to a point that it seems impossible to get rid of graft. In Kenya nothing moves without corruption. Its a culture.

Ingia politics you solve some of this issues

Kagame shot Habyarimana’s plane that sparked the war where by rpf took advantage, investigations are ongoing, thats why he wont give up the presidency because that is the shield

We acha ujinga ume skip hizi replies zote enye ziko na evidence, ndio useme ujinga

Replies za kazi gani sasa, I ws answering about the truth about Kagame and Rwanda, and I said the civil war in 1994 was on its way, radio was propagating it, people became enemies, RPF after being given sanctuary by Habyarimana government they betrayed him by shooting his plane down, which was coming from Dar es salaam. This led to the civil war.

wacha ignorance ingia wikipedia

Why would I only take the head? Just slide the whole damn thing.