What is your stand on Curses and Witchcraft?

playacting. ni drama.

boss. the guys ate grass for 3 days. walikuwa masons wakaiba materials za mdosi (I am in the construction industry) wakakataa kukubali. mganga akaja na bowl akanawisha (just pouring water kwa mikono, sio ya kungarisha mikono) kila mtu mikono including yeye mwenyewe. then akawaambia kama unajua ulichukua chochote usinywe hayo maji. guys thought it was a joke, just half an hour after mganga had left, wakaanza kuact weird.

Mbona hao waganga hawawezi jiundia 1 billion

curses are real but we have extraterrestrials visiting us not ghosts

Leta full hekaya chief

nitaleta next time

Ulizeni watanzania in the house.

if you are a christian you should believe it exists

They are real.contrary to popular belief,they do not worship satan albeit a society with secrets.I have been to one of their lodges in asia,very welcoming folks.Just so you should know,City Hall,The High Court, Kenya National Archives,designed by Cobb & Archer, Parliament Building by Thonrnly Dyer and Amyas D Connell,Kenya Railways Headquarters by Herbert Baker,those buggers were freemason even All saints cathedral’s main foreman was a free mason.You can brazenly walk into their lodges without anyone asking stupid questions if your curiosity gets the best of you…and yes,you have to believe in some spiritiual god to be a member,

Read Albert Pike’s book called .Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry It contradicts everything unasema

I believe in neither but I’ve heard incredible stories about both. I’m yet to give a sh;t about them.

Of course it’s meant to contradict.Every sect,christians,muslims and others, have an off shoot that will blantantly disavow it.You are talking of scottish rite,there’s the York Rite with the royal arch ,cryptic masons and knights templar.Scottish are what’s considered as Antients ,the Yorkers,one that im talking about, is the only Order between the two appendant bodies that specifically requires candidates to swear to defend the Christian religion.Albert Pike had hidden satanic inclinations, a controversial figure who did damage to freemasonry and offer awkward explanations about how the word ‘Lucifer’ can be understood,you’ve read the part of the ‘Light-Bearer’? So yes you are right sir,it does contradict everything i say