What it means to be a man

Wah, some things are so difficult to imagine. Henwei……

:smiley:Some birds are not meant to be caged, that’s all (kunguru).
Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild.
So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you.
And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.” --Stephen King, Shawshank Redemption

1. above refers…wrong end.

Tunangojea hekaya. Did you have a court case

Too much drama in a man’s life. It’s not worth it.

Women are the universal scapegoat. The man puts it very clearly, men are the pacesetters. A woman will be warm,kind and nurturing when she is with a focused man. Why women are so hostile is because the men lack focus and direction. All they’re doing is complaining about women and joining male supremacy groups. Meanwhile the real movers and shakers are building empires and have no problems whatsoever with women. For the simple reason that a busy man or woman has no time to go nit picking on where other people are going wrong. Remember the day Michuki came out in torn socks? Or Prof.Kindiki in shoes that were torn. Serious men dont have time for petty things. Theyre thinking globally, no time to complain about their wives. This is the real reason why women must be with focused men because if a man has no drive and no ambition all that pent up frustration will end up on the poor woman who is with him.

Deflection galore na shaming language ati petty men,all men are logical hata huyu michuki labda he suffered in silence na hakua na BALLS to come out ,angalia obako na Lucy nigga got emotional and physical beating but no he would rather suffer than have his EGO damaged in public,this MALE DISPOSABILITY mindset is what is making men suffer and eventually women ,those women who become victims are made to suffer pain because a man refused to seek help when he needed it and just stomached his pain untill he crashes out and punishes his oppressor in the most violent way,women should encourage men to stop this dangerous mindset and instead ask for help like a rational human being like we mgtow s

You’ve described the beta male to a T. :slight_smile:

This concept of alpha,beta,theta,omega males is really mind boggling to me. So where do men like the late Michuki MHSRIP, Prof Kindiki - who comes from a family where everybody is a professor ,he is in Jubilee and his bro is in NASA .Men like Kibaki. Im not really sure I can place them. For me I think smart men are alpha, men with great symmetry - handsome men are alpha. Wealthy/affluent men are alpha. Men who live the life of the mind are alpha males - a Professor is very alpha. However sometimes the qualities mix like the guy can look like Johnny Bravo but is such a blonde its annoying. Then a guy can be very smart,very wealthy and powerful but not handsome. Where do those guys stand ? I am as superficial as the next person - but theres just a special kind of attraction when someone is a scintillating conversationalist - like if I met a genetist, he could look like the devil, sorry I hear the devil is handsome and hot -pardon the pun but I am telling you after an evening of him blabbering about genetics and me asking question after question, I would be more taken by the geneticist than by the blonde Johnny Bravo who is very superficial and shallow. Most well to do men especially those from well to do families arent fixated with their looks and their manner of dress. So are they beta because of that? Sucess is relative you could make alot of money from doing something mindless, so you are wealthy but you are very shallow. I cant deny that looks catch my eye but its just an anticlimax when you are not also smart,interesting and engaging. I am those kind of people who can talk shop with most anybody, I can have conversations you cant begin to imagine with a mortician. I like people who are different from me because they help me learn about the world in a way I may never get to understand. So I frankly dunno what an alpha male is , is it a hot guy or a wealthy guy or the guy who is damn fascinating - the artist, the guy researching sperm osmolality so as to create a male contraceptive? I am a sapiosexual, the most brilliant man is to me the alpha male. If you know something I dont thats very attractive to me. I remember one day buying some art from some artist and we were talking shop for half an hour , the guy was like did you do art in high school and I said no, I just had alot of questions about art that Ive always wanted to ask an artist. Same with doctors and Professors - theyre so alpha to me. I dont think a person who lives a life the mind or works in any area theyre passionate about has the time to be obsessed with their looks and clothes and the latest fads the beards - I mean I find men who follow fads not even beta or theta but omega! You shall never a follower but a leader be, following fads isnt for leaders. I hate putting people in boxes but if the shoe fits…

[ATTACH=full]214419[/ATTACH]

Leo I agree with you kabisa, good job

I recommend three of those at the very least…they keep each other in check out-nicing each other. Just don’t ferk any. Ever. Keywords are intermediary witness. ALWAYS.