What Keeps Brookside Afloat? Yet Kamwana is a "sosho" manager

Wacha marongo !!
Brookside employees are NOT poorly paid.
Infact all Kentatta companies employees have never been heard to complaining.

What was actual role of Uhuru in family business before he become President?

It has expanded because of support from the government. Most politicians dont know how to run a business

Most of the people in this group became adults during Kibaki and Uhuru time. We dont remember the Moi experience because we were dependent on our parents

A prosperous Kenya would allow ordinary people to run successful business which would compete with their businesses. they want us down because they are afraid of competition

Are there any leading indigenous Kenyan businesses that one can speak of without finding a political connection?

Hawa washakafunga kwa kufanya biashara na serikali

Mwangi wa Equity

Humphrey wa Kariuki

Nginyo wa Kariuki

Muguku wa Kuku

Mysterious Maina…The one Sonko threatened and lived to regret

Mbiuki Thuranira…In Meru, Isiolo and Embu. Branches in Garissa

Lord Ngeera of Nakuru

If you can threaten a politician, then you obviously have some deep political connections

Are you trying to be funny ama niaje??
Muguku wa kuku: Got started out delivering eggs to Jomo Kenyatta’s statehouse way back when.
Humphrey wa Kar

Are you trying to be funny ama niaje??
Humphrey wa Kariuki: Was heavily involved in the money laundering activities of charter house bank. Received 2. Billion shillings and the government froze his accounts. He went to court got a court order and disappeared with the funds.

Muguku wa kuku: Started out chicken farming in Kikuyu. Jomo Kenyatta loved his eggs wouldn’t eat anyone else’s. This was 1970s Kenya you know the mischief that people close to the president engaged in. Real hustler though nothing but respect for him.

Mike Maina: Moi era tycoon, need I say more?? Owns Marblearch hotel Nairobi. Government compensated him 711 million shillings for demolishing a spring valley home he owned despite it being on government land.

Nginyo wa Kariuki: This was a politician so I don’t know why you put his name in your list.

Mwangi wa Equity: I have a lot of respect for the work this man has done but if you know of Peter Munga you know who was calling the shots back in the day.

I don’t know the last so I can’t say anything about them.
Again I’m not saying that political connections are bad you make of them what you will.

Kweli, KCC mala ni kiboko yao