What next for Kenya... Secession, Nusu mkate? Opinion yenu wakubwa.

Kiai, UhuruRuto government has been working tirelessly to bring in areas that didn’t support him in 2013, until it brought a feeling of neglect by his strongholds of Mountain and Rift valley.
But I am sure what you have written is motivated by the dollar, euro and pounds purses, you have to justify your funding.

do you remember in 2013 how that international community were threatening Kenya with choices and consequences and we showed them the middle finger? well that’s how much we give a damn about their opinions

I am no kiai. I voted for Uthamaki due to circumstances that i know but he has decided to fuck Kenya with greed.

Greed? Do expound on that.

What do you foresee?
If Uhuru wins, do you think Raila and his supporters will let it be or will demo’s continue or a secession?
Will Kenya actually ever be the same? Can he rule successful with 50% of the population unsatisfied and resentful? What do you think will happen?

What if Raila wins? According to NASA, he won with 8.4M against 6.6M. You don’t happen to think the 6.6M love Raila, do you? Me think that the hate is mutual. How will he rule with 6.6M guys who live next to each other resenting his supporters community so bad?

Show me one country where people are ‘united’. Spain? The US? Bitain where Scotland and Northern Ireland want to secede? Let’s not talk shit - 50 million people cannot all love one another.

About Uhuru being the worst president ever, you fools must think we have the memories of warthogs - you said the same thing of Kibaki! You even caused a mini-civil war because of him and now coz he’s gone you praise him! What do you take us for?

And for the record, Uhuru is not here to satisfy anybody. As president he’s expected to rule, not satisfy. You hate all you want, but as long as you hate within the law, knock yourself out. This victimhod has done its cause and we are all tired of the shit. Kama ni vita anzeni. Kama ni secession, raise the petyition we sign, kwani?

Seen to be fair by who? Last elections independent observers, not Kikuyu, said they were next to perfect! You don’t want to trust anybody else except what your tingod says! What can we do about that?

How is Uhuru defending the IEBC? from what I see raila wants Uhuru to help him rearrange the IEBC. Uhuru is simply refusing. The position of jubilee on this issue is that NASA and IEBC have issues, they should resolve them without involving jubilee.

But that was on who to choose for president.
This one is threatening to break into ethnic violence and genocide. I don’t think they will watch us butcher each other and go unscathed. All they have to do is slap us with sanctions and everything will stall. No trading, no loans for us, no oil to fuel cars, no maize from mexico

Raila fucked his own party nominations, and especially in his Luoland strongholds! But ukabila has taken hold of you people so you, hate blindly like the Tasmanian devils! Wake up, idiots, and wash your eyes!

We may or may not have a secession, but truth of the matter is tension and more tension will built up. This is how civil war begins. Part of the country feeling being not part of it. I don’t support secession and all.

Spoke like 5 stupid barbarians. What do ou gain when there is war?

fair election kwako ni kumaanisha that only the tin god can and should win???

it can only be fair if baboun wins, of which he will never ever. Maybe only if he stops tribal and divisive campaigns, but its too late now. He is going down this time, his worst enemy now is time.

Hakuna nusu mkate.
Why do we hold elections? si basi waketi, wabadilishe katiba and add the nusu mkate clause.
Kwani Raila hawezi shindwa? yeye ni Mungu?

Why do you post a thread that is based on fear? Which war? Raila is going nowhere. Why should reforms be what he demands? Is he the only person in Kenya?

All true but
Don’t you think the secession will hurt Kenya? Kenya already built the SGR and it is located in NASA strongholds entirely. 300B will have been wasted. Then comes the upgrading of Mombasa port, roads in Mombasa, Nairobi-Mombasa oil pipeline and the rest. Konza city ground breaking n installation of amenities around, Electricity and roads in Turkana,
Kenya will lose investments that she can’t recover in 100 years. Sure, agriculture will be there, but thats all. Ama kuna kitu Kenya itabaki nayo inaweza cause rapid devpt apart from Agriculture?

This is based on fact that NASA strongholds will vote to secede. The parts mentioned are from NASA

CC, @spear The development news guy

That barbarian won’t see that

arent you the ones calling for war??? Jubillee preaches peace everyday!

Raila ni mungu baba na roho mtakatifu!, i am sure you have seen them worship him openly on media