What Really Happened When the US went to the moon?

If you come closer to a girl who looks stunning from afar a discover that she has the face of a camel and a dick, why would you want to go back and take another look?

:D:D:D:D:D

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My elder brother is a sci-fi freak. I have hearing about this moon landing since I was 10 years. Sci-fi rubbed on me but this conspiracy theories are just nuts. Kwanza I don’t believe in Aliens.

Because shimo Mbaya ni ya nyoka tu?

To Mathice, yea!

The Jews are descendants of a remnant of aliens who landed in Atlantis long time ago in the quest of world domination after they destroyed their own planet.
They tried but the fight with humanoids (who were very superior beings back then and were masters of astral projection) ended up with the sinking of Atlantis.
And the great races died…those who miraculously escaped (both aliens and humanoids) spread to other parts of the world…like Egypt(pyramids).But most alien technology was lost when Atlantis sunk…and the humanoids forgot the ways of there forefathers spawning us humans. Brilliant but yet weak beings.

You gotta love conspiracies.

Bob Lazar is an interesting character. Am skeptical of he’s story but he comes across as a straightforward man when he talks about how the US has tried to reverse engineer alien tech… watch this interview and decide for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igUMDICqTpQ

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i think using language as a barrier if far fetched, as there are reports indicating ETs are already working with the superpowers case in point phil said they were working with the grays species in dolce (you can google dolce war or dolce papers) bob lazar said they were ETs in groom lake you can also read about valiant thor, language has and will never be an issue, even in the book of enoch when the fallen angels came to earth they taught people astronomy medicine and the likes, its a crazy world out here, one interesting thing i found was what lies under D.I.A (Denver International Airport )

:D:D:D:D That sure explains why Hitler was hell bent on destroying the Jews.

And explains why most scientists in NASA are of Jewish blood.

WAH! Like all conspiracy theorists, your thoughts are a tangled mess, dropping names of ‘authorities’ and unrelated incidents and theories. Mpaka Biblia.

imo atalantis is agartha i came to get interest in the hollow earth theory when i discovered that the planes are not allowed to fly over the north pole where the “entry point” is infact even google maps dont cover that part of the north pole

US this, US that you don’t think for yourself nomore
fvckers been lying since day one

because at first it was a dick measuring contest but now it’s no longer economically viable despite the advancements

boss uko na bundles za kupoteza, nimetaja wapi authorities ? bible yako iko na the book of enoch? kindly if you dont understand what is happening here move to the next thread

One word; KUBRICK
the year: 1969 america wants to win the cold war,Russia is already sputnikin’
.NASA was right from the begining that it was possible to land man on the moon,one problem though, they could not bring them back ,remember that they had to bring back a heavy engine and enough fuel and the tank that holds it with them …this was the payload ,and it blasts off in sections that fall back to earth…remember? the rocket’s whole tech was the same as the phone you are holding,nothing fancy.
They went with this…
[ATTACH=full]191062[/ATTACH] this would have sufficed---->[ATTACH=full]191063[/ATTACH] but the first successful one blasted in april 2 1981…too late!
one thing to understand,it took the Apollo astronauts 3 days to traverse the 0.38 million km from the Earth to the moon now that is “kujaza tank”
it was so impractical even with current technology that they just as well called it impossible ,hakukua pahali yakubebea ngata ya kurudi.So,a plan was hatched…in comes movie director stanley kubrick ,dude with a 200IQ (hawkins had 160) he makes a movie,and nasa plans the landing which if they failed then they had a plan B.All the pics and vids used afterwards were from plan B hence the inconsistencies…wind blowing,water in outerspace,that dude rising up like a robot after falling…etc…Do not forget that the real moon landing had already commenced but the real footage of the landing afterwards was suppressed,which brings the idea of the moon being already occupied,which i strongly believe.Buzz Aldrin hinted that.
Quick question. ‘why is anyone not going to the moon today?’, .Russia was smart to fly just in space na kurudi home

Just for the heck of it, I visited one of the sites @m245 linked up there concerning one Val Valiant Thor. That is pure, undiluted white American 60s evangelical Christian drivel. Sci-fi (Scientology anybody?) meets badly read Bible.

Do you see how you jump from one idea to the next without blinking? How did you personally ‘discover’ that planes are not allowed to fly over the North Pole?

Hata afadhali meth!!

Don’t display your ignorance. Have you ever heard of the Apollo missions?
There were 6 trips to the moon between 1969 and 1972.
Very expensive with little returns. Nothing to see there other than craters and dust. That’s why we’ve not returned despite technological advancements.