What’s up with this William Ruto Guy?

dream on…

my two bits …i am quietly amused that so many kenyans led by the media are so ready to put on blinkers so that they do not see that WSR only stole the stinking skunk carcass. The ones who actually killed the skunk were one Herbert O and his principal behind the scenes, RAO. they only came out crying like babies after it was stolen from them before they could feast.

Those who may recall Uasin Gishu County (then District) Hosp was taken over by moi univ and upgraded to national teaching and referral. UG needs a county referral hosp like other counties which is proposed and is to be built with the 28 billion with cabinet approval. So this is a “scandal” that never was…

As expected

Do you expect me to support Ojinga? I know you’re dumb but I didn’t think you’re that dumb.

righteous kenyans!
uhuruto is the best bet we have.
kikuyu will vote for ruto to the last woman and child.
kukuyu arent that dumb.
they can tell when they have reached at the end of the line.
my only and major fear is the fat lady pulls a fast one on kenyan politics and jails ruto.
corruption is the oxygen we live on.
it is not going anywhere anytime soon

…we’re are doomed, KE as country is already auctioned, those we voted in are busy siphoning the little thats left, kenyan are helpless-a big percentage are clueless of what’s staring right at us, those that seems enlightened are worse off i mean visit twitter follow some of them waaa i cry my beloved country!

We’ll have to think with the state of our nation in mind and choose the best man possible. No tribal inclinations or silly influence(handouts and propaganda) should make us vote for the corrupt and inept leaders. We need to go against the grain. Nevertheless I fear that many of the youth, even the educated ones, will go dumb voting for “he’s from our tribe, he’s ours” I’d rather we import robots to vote in the stead. We want a great Kenya, change has to commence from within us upwards.

Unaishi dunia gani wewe?

1 Like

Humu humu.

Ruto will fuck this country going by his previous records if elected president

Unasema nini sasa buda?

Kalenjins are dare devils…quite innocently brave

Sad. Halafu the URP wing has too many shady characters for my liking. They still have Kanu hangovers and have a strong sense of entitlement that makes it seem like they are holding UMK hostage. I shudder to think how Kenya will be if Billy machozi ascends to the top seat. We may just have another Nyayo error season 2.

1 Like

Hehe Billy machozi

my bad, and a thousand apologies. have edited for clarity.

we the kikuyu who voted for uhuruto will again vote them till 2032 , AND IT’S NON NEGOTIABLE

u hit the nail on the head. totally. the law should be passed to disallow failures from vying. what other profession allows those who don’t make it to keep trying again n again- Hillary Clinton anyone?

1 Like

Lets just face the facts here. The mount Kenya mafia has a script already laid down, they will let the kalenjins think that they are together in this JAP bullshiet just to make sure they have enough votes for UK to get his second term and as soon as that is achieved then we get to see the true colour now that there will be nothing to lose. Rift valley watapiga kelele but as the adage goes kelele za chura haziwezi fanya ng’ombe ikose kunywa maji, they will move out of the coalition in protest and that will be the end of their story, case closed. What am trying to say is that just like RAIA, Billy Machozy will never be a president in Kenya pengine ajaribu Uganda Museveni akimalisa.

3 Likes

Ruto will become president, he is in a position where he is being groomed to take power. Kenyans are tired of being divided for the benefit of few, the are looking for healing and cohension. Kikuyu and Kalenjins want to bury their ugly past and cement their friendship. He may even take this seat in 2017, to allow him beat benshuta.

ok ok…as per my opinion i have never understood why ruto has always played these kinds of divisive politics all the time…you hear him speak about raila with so much hate yani you even wonder what kind of a woman he is.he is steering all this hate and animosity not only to raila but from kalenjins and kyuks to luos.I will just cite one example to prove that luos have never had anything against kyuks…,look at the reception kamwana got when he went to the lakeside the other day,that was a celebration.middle class needs to wake up and educate these ignorant voters who are herded like sheep to their own deathbeds

There is nowhere in this world where you can lay a plan in populist politics that extends for decades. Alliances shift, new people come in, enemies emerge, etc. You can not run show for twenty years with one strategy that is already in the open. Uambie watu utaongoza miaka ishirini na hizo fisi zingine zinangoja hapo ziko in 50s and 60s zikusupport?? Kweli?? if you want to rule for such long, strategies must change, alliances must shift. You must be the master of surprise. A political chessmaster. Sio kuweka matako chini ati sasa you go it and its yours