What simple thing are you soo poor at?

There’s no way out on this one. Could you please do us[SIZE=1] (Kenyans) [/SIZE]a favor - [SIZE=1]don’t breed any further if you already have. [/SIZE]

Same here!For me to recall someone’s name,you really must have struck me;either we had an interesting conversation or you somehow stood out.If we had a run-of-the-mill chat chances are I won’t recall your name even after meeting you on several occasions and being reminded your name.

we share that, mine extends to family members, I never call… Always believe all is well.

greetings and recalling names. wueh! some petty guys always take offense like it’s matharau coz am pretty

@Tarantinoh gawia huyu yako kidogo :D:D:p

Me am very poor at looking for things. Doesnt matter whether i have my glasses on or not. I would rip everything of looking for my passport for my wife to come and see it all the way from the bedrooms door

I can’t ride a bike :confused:

Using the word intelligence,then going ahead to give such a description of your state just confirms that you are a full blown brain midget.For instance how can you go to Thika and back to the city then after few days you forget direction.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:Incorrigible

I suck at small talk.

This is a problem to any Alpha male,give us another story

Shit can I get a tax exemption for it?

:D:eek::smiley: wee ni matako sana

who told you that you are pretty? It’s relative.

Stop misusing this word

hate,i hate everybody

Poor at dancing…i embarass myself whenever i try dancing…to a point of having morbid fear of dance floors…i avoid any joints with dance floor…n the short cut to stricking a convo and geting laid in any social gatherings is through a dance…

:D:D you are either a humble African or you are not.:smiley:

I am poor at Listening to crap, I cannot stomach Muchene ppl. For some reason Ukiniletea hearsay, also trying to fish for information, I start avoiding you and eventually Naacha kukuongelesha. There are people sijaongeanga nao for many many years, one was a very close personal friend .:confused:

haaaaa hapana. serikal pan tambua popsych illnesses

I forget people’s names! yet I can tell you 90% of the World’s nations and their capitals! Sasa shida ni my occupation involves a lot of networking so I end up having awkward convos especially at cocktail events