What the f*ck

Funny enough mountain dew once proved they were innocent by showing how their product will dissolve the mouse in a weird but similar kinda case.So in another universe i believe EABL inaji prove innocent but am try to think how…
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2081767/Mountain-Dew-dead-mouse-lawsuit-Ronald-Ball-wrong-dissolve.html
[ATTACH=full]99355[/ATTACH]

Gugu…
Donoghue vs stevenson(1932)

Where’s the proof that the bottle hadn’t been opened before the pic was taken. It’s kid play to open a bottle, slip a cd inside, place the bottle top firmly on top then take a pic.
There are many pranksters around.

Hii beer imefunguliwa angalieni hio kifuniko poa

Sasa condoms kwa fombe sio…I accept the new technology. Protect yourself from the inside. Ukikunywa hii unajiprotect hadi figo na of course liver. ukipata papuchi ni kugonga kugonga bila kujali. Ikijaa unaihara. Basically, no side effects of condom staying in your body.

The condom comes with natural sex stimulants soaked in barley to give it a long lasting sneeky feel. Once you take it after your final beer, you feel tingly, allowing maximum of 50min to get your lady home.

Disadvantage which i think they will factor is that, you cannot shit it out in office toilet(clogs shit) and again you might end up with a piece of nylon back there just like a dog.

huyo mama alikuwa ameshakunywa hiyo pombe kabla aone hiyo snail. This case is different, the bottle hasn’t been opened

Yep, kama hajakunywa na kuaffect hakuna kesi

Disgusting bottled muratina.

https://www.sde.co.ke/m/article/2001244043/man-in-trouble-for-putting-condom-in-beer-to-defraud-eabl-in-fake-law-suit

:D:D:D:D
Am barely resisting the urge to chest thump but thanks Doc for following up on the story.

Nilisoma asubuhi nikashangaa huyu ni lawyer mjinga aje

…that has eaten a used sodo?

ha ha to your entire comment…

And yet one of the VS you underate the most could notice it was faked.

VS tafadhali, don’t be so quick to chest thump…I and you know cases of contamination are not as rare and/or impossible as the holy brewer would like the public to believe…

Mr. Doofus Kwani I denied or defended him?

He he, I have been here long enough.

Umeshukisha murats sana kuicompare na hiyo matapiko.

1 Like