WHAT THE HELL OR HOLY FUKC??

That’s what your comment inferred. or what do you mean when you say he’s already already recognized as a saint in the Catholic Church?

What I mean is, he’s already recognized as a Saint in the Roman Catholic Church. There is nothing more I can add to that factual statement. Now…you’d have to be a Roman Catholic to understand the implications of being recognized saint. It’d be better for you guyz to ask questions seeking to know and understand, rather than bashing and trashing stuff you know nothing about. Ndio maana nasema mkuwe wapole. It’s deep, utashangaa sana.

Even a Muslim will kill an innocent person and claim that God is happy with him and has his space in heaven and you can’t convince him otherwise. The same thing no one can convince you otherwise. Ama namna gani?

You can be a saint in the eyes of men but kwa God you are a sinner.

Not the same thing. Brings me to my earlier statement…seek to know and understand…you’ll be suprised at the spiritual insight contained in Roman Catholicism. The Church always remains silent when getting bashed, coz it knows the guyz doing the bashing kuna vitu mingi hawajui.

Lol…dude, you are impossible. Look, seek to know and understand Roman Catholicism. I still hold that you’ll be suprised. Pleasantly suprised.

I think you went to a seminary school and you got yourself deep into the practice, that’s ok. Even the Buddhist will tell you exactly what you quote that " seek to know and understand…you’ll be suprised at the spiritual insight contained in Buddhism . The temple alwaysremains silent when getting bashed," (I just replaced your catholicism with Buddhism)

Even they the Buddhists believe and have passion like you do with your sainthood that their religion will take you to heaven.
My point is dont judge.You have no power. Believe in what you believe in and don’t force people to see things exactly like you do. Thread abandoned!!

Alright…I know a good point when I see one. This is a Good point, I have to admit.

And No…I’ve never been to Seminary school. I’ve just read alot on the history of the Church. And I’m Roman Catholic.

PROOF?,

I dont believe in heaven or hell. I believe that when you die, that’s it. You cease to exist consciously in any form even in spirit. You become just a state of matter without life.

So essentially you are saying, there is no purpose to life. It’s all happenstance, an accident that you exist…is that so?

When you die, that is when your journey ends. Anything after that is BS peddled to you by the white man.

Get a book called “The compac2 history of the Catholic Church”. And raed it. It’ll take you through the steps of how Christianity came to being on this planet. And give you insights to stuff you’ve never known. I can’t summarise it here…too much work. Bear with me.

You haven’t answered my question my guy…please do…

This is not an examination

Fine, it’s not. I give up.

Hizi vitu uchaganya,take for instance hawa jamaa waliuliwa na mungu mwenyewe,where do they go? to hell?(like yule jamaa alimwaga nje).i believe in reincarnation

Hio ni ngumu kujibu lakini…mimi sjui. Labda mwingine ajaribu.

Upuss thread