What the life of Murungi Mastermind tell us about human relationships

The results of what you learn need to be seen, otherwise you cannot differentiate between you and a street urchin. All of you can dispense wisdom that you don’t understand

Yes, he can start a different company, we already have BAT and mastermind, the next he can do is mastercat

You are wrong on this.I had the opportunity to work for a company that supplied to one of his companies.
-He may have been a cold entrepreneur, but he was an extremely bad paymaster. Invoices for 30 day terms were paid mostly after 300 days! Explains why he had issues with KRA.
-He was also a very bad employer. Staff turnover was very high.

• This made him turn to his village to recruit young men/women. 99% of employees in that company were Amerucans. Vaite was the almost the official language…
    -Regarding BAT and MoI, yes he was a former employee of BAT, but I think he rode on sycophancy to establish mastermind. Politicians did not use him, he used them.

am sure he has something up and running…May be not on a similar scale but we can bet hes successful elsewhere.

You see, the person who posted the thread saying anga “wisdom” anga “cold business” is giving villagers 100% pure Hogwash. How you see things depends on your individual brain capacity.

Not possible, with the way he has analyzed his hogwash wisdom it’s in doubt. Most established business savvy individuals always see through the bullshit, they also manage to keep their mouths shut. Such stuff only excites peasants.

Foolishness. That is one force that many [many, not all] people below late thirties be resonating with.

And I dare [yes, dare, cos even @gashwin wouldn’t] say it’s a YYUUUGE force.

okay. but we aslo see many foolish old men which is more tragic. But i get the point.

Jibambe when you are alive and don’t take life too serious. Nothing is black and white. When you die, what they do with your body is upto them.

I was expecting some brilliant s.hit. Kumbe ni ile umeffi even a new born knows!

Are you winking at your tomb?

Chungulia kaburi pole pole mzee,exchuse me,how was it in the 40s?

It may work that way,use them but don’t cross them

heheheh

Hakunanga Rafiki Wa kufa kupona. Firisika uone wakihepa

sasa watu wa ‘billionares’ tuketi kipande ipi?

We share same characteristics when I cut off friends I do in a manner that won’t hurt them. And I have learned to value pipo.

I guess you have the wrong friends

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

saa zingine unakuwanga na wisdom but most of the times unapost umeffi

I agree with you in so much as you do not know about the man as many people

I agree with you in so much as you do not know about the man as many people do. However, I will be the first one to cast aspersions on the person ow one W. Murungi. I believe his preference for privacy is as a result of what he knew and went through to make this immense wealth. For those who have been following up, he succeeded during Moi era and was a shareholder together with Moi in some companies with not-so-good reputation during the Moi-Heist years. He had major problems with KRA because he was not paying taxes and BAT spied and set him up for this in their competition. He worked for BAT before selling the “obsolete” equipment indirectly to himself before resigning to form Mastermind. These are only aspersions that will explain to you that his secret life was not because he was a clean man but one who was not clean and was hiding some thing from the public. It is for researchers and historians to add this up and tell us who Murungi really was.

For your benefit, when you see someone owning shares with Moi in 1985, you need to be wary. See this article: ( Poisoning incident, graft scandal that marked Saitoti's life | Nation )

Quote just one paragraph:

Returns of Pan African Bank show that besides Aslam, who held majority shares through Plaza Investments Limited, other shareholders, included then State House Comptroller Abraham Kiptanui and a Mr Hedam.
Some of the shares were later transferred to Kimya Investments and Mr M.H. da Gama Rose.
When Aslam sought to build the hotel in 1985, the fully paid-up capital of 2,000 shares was divided between Daniel arap Moi (800), Aslam (1,020), C. Kirubi (80), W. Murungi (60) and G. Lindi (40).
As the Minister for Finance, Prof Saitoti found himself at the heart of these intricate transactions; a web that he could never leave at will.