What these foreigners come to do to our women

Kwani you dont know that the women who are the cheapest hoes are also there to feed their children? If you want respect for your darling mother, then respect other peoples daughters and mothers. That has been my position from the very beginning.And thats why if you insult aany woman , I just say its your mother who deserves that insult more than anybody for raising someone with no respect for all women. Huyo mtu unaita malaya ni mama kama mamako. That is the kind of feminazi Gestapo I am. If you can not stand your mom being called a cheap hoe dont call any woman a cheap hoe because wote wako na same anatomy. If you can pay to sleep with a woman who is doing that to feed her kids, dont insult them , wanatafutia watoto wao as your mom could have done if she were in dire strait. Theres nothing so special about your mother. She is just a woman like any other. And if you can not respect all women regardless of what they do to feed their kids then your saintly mother may not have raised you well enough to deserve my respect.

so uko na a vast database ya naked 15-17year olds that you recall from memory, and compare to new ones you see?
isorait

Is that the ‘Christian’ hypocrite in you trying to justify?

Our moral values are too low, if they were any higher than a steeple chase jumping bar, others would trend with extreme care, including child predators.

Trying to justify what? Is it me who is calling black women the cheapest whores. The Christian in me is telling him to remove the Amazon Forest in his own eye being that his mother did not raise him well enough for him to not call women whores, infact cheapest whores. The fact that I am a Christian does not mean I can not point out to you , your defective thinking. I dont know if his mother is a blue woman thats why he is black ones are the cheapest hoes. I called him on his bullshit.

Matter of fact, it is men who pay for sex who are rapists, the women wanatafutia watoto wao, no woman wants to sleep with men she doesnt know from a can of paint for money ok? Get that thru your thick misogynist skull. If these women are cheap hoes for agreeing for strange men to rape them all day long so that their children can go to school and eat. If you had even one Christian Femur in that poor excuse of person you are, you would know that. If you had an eye lash that was Christian, you would know not to insult women who sell sex because Jesus Great Grandmother was one ok?Usiniletee ati Christian hypocrite ! Christian hypocrite ni mama yako who didnt teach you the Bible properly. Even Jesus was called Belzebub so hypocrite sio kitu, you need to find a stronger word.

Let me explain to you what it means to be a Christian, first of all Christians are not cowards and they speak their truth and their mind. In Revelation it says,no coward or people pleaser will enter heaven. It says, if you were of the world they would love you, because you join in their deluded thought patterns. That there are women who deserve human dignity and those who dont. FYI Jesus loved prostitutes and infact when the adulterous woman was brought to Him to condemn, He asked where is the man and then asked them to go ahead and stone her if they were any better than her. Sasa kama Yesu hawezi ita mwanamke malaya,ati cheap hoe, WEWE NI NANI??? Are you more holy than Jesus to call peoples moms and daughters hoes. That is the true definition of being a hypocrite. You call black women cheap hoes but ikifikia mamako you start whining. You want her to be respected but you dont respect other peoples moms and daughters.

There is nothing you can tell me . NOTHING. Ala? Nimekua radicalised hata mimi. Enda usome Bibilia kwanza before you come to tell me about Christianity.

John 10:34

34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

You are trying too hard and I’m not a Christian.

You know the hard truth when you see it regardless of what you are. All women deserve human dignity. ALL of them!

Yeah, I’m glad you finally noticed that.

No more rejoinders? Bite what you can chew. I am not your agemate. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings about yo momma

You need to see a shrink, you clearly have deep issues you need to deal with, deflecting blame isn’t a good way to cope.

So now you are a doctor? Lemme just block you. You cant argue your point now you want to insult me? Bye bye!

Now it’s me who’s doing the insulting, deflect away madam.

Replace dick with dollars

Alright.

Thankyou - [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]tread with extreme caution