What to grow on 1 acre plot for maximum returns

Wont the tough roots of these trees mess up the land for other future uses?

RainFed na Maximum returns haziendanishi pamoja. ile unaweza jaribu ni uweke ngombe na upande mahindi ya silage

No. Blue gum only affects land when it is growing on the land. When you cut it the land returns to normal.

nop. canter zinashuka mombasa daily whole year. market iko place mingi. greens haziezi kosa market. time ya mvua watu huchukia skuma ju io time huekea fertilizer.

Remember the land is 1 acre. Keeping cattle or planting maize for silage on 1 acre will not bring him any profit. He will not break even.

Niuzie

Tomatoes, Capsicums, Cucumbers, Fruits ((pawpaws, strawberries).
Ensure you use hybrid seeds that have qualities demanded by the market.
If grown in green houses for the crops, the better. This is because you’ll harvest for a relatively longer period of time.

Hapa utapata poles…

Ata spacing ya cabbage ni kubwa haha

Leta soil testing report ya area…if you get that plus water availability report…I can advise marketable crop
Farming is 70% prior planning…otherwise utajipata unatajirisha brokers

These trees are allelopathic and tend to stop other plants thriving near them.
And you’re through with your trees, forget about doing farming on that land for a long time.

Not true. I once planted bluegum trees on a piece of land. After harvesting, I gave it a fallow period of one year in which I was also destroying all stumps. I then planted maize on the field and was so amazed to find that the yield was quite good.

Kuku za kienyeji

Baas! He should also have a market beforehand or at least a projection.

Big up @Meria Mata