What was your break in life? Wasee let's give our mini hekayas.

Gladys Wanga tulia, there’s more to this relationship than Msedes, thats why we are ktalks royal couple

Ati ki mani? You’ve finally crossed the line. Nikikupata utajua hujiu. There is only one way to end your royal relationship, by combat.
[/QUOTE]

Can you two stop bickering!
Just realized mshahara yangu imechelewa…

Mshahara ile ya wamama…

south the thread went
Very fast

aje sasa?

break in life? never had a break in life. I’ve been living since I was born.

I think I will take a break when I die.

Mimi bado na hangaika tu.

teren teren

Who is the father? Is it meria? Niliskia ukimwambia ‘we need to talk’

When the kanyau is so good but people cannot understand:D:D

Eish si uko na maswali mob…:smiley:

I haven’t even confirmed yet…I just said I am late.

hehe, meri mata unakumbuka kufunga nappy

For me 2. Meeting/knowing @kush yule mnono…, don’t know how we hooked up and also landing my current job in April this year. Fantastic bosses who do as I say not what they say.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fradiojambo.co.ke%2F19-year-old-busia-man-lands-a-job-with-easy-coach-after-his-pictures-circulated-on-social-media%2Famp%2F&h=ATNPsvyPylUAZ0W_CW_qAhuAVWcNX7Ks_qyVm3XCHGn_oBNwMcEQ46DOlKqf6iEzezcrwfIcm6SyYfoCFV7_nBhCmN0xwmhY0hipJi4CVk6ot6ge2zK-BwLRFFeJUa67nkMfGnBJw_plnPsOjN2HlmUy1OvfV7sKW6Wo32LM2W8jyvyjo8tUTzPwp5l8yPYHx3TsKY3UIc3scwdOuMVL83gSS0AWg0PyVJGYhWaBgYlxv0vlBspMPom3SS8SM5m1gxEIXt-sdSz6UpnTJZALbGWJQFqoExMMV_PP_H3vgA3-EA

This guy got his…

Mimi bado,i’m working towards one end of this year but frustrations ni mob and discouraging

@Afro…Life is a journey. Lakini wewe nakucheleanga sometimes. You fancied my Sis @Purple and you missed her narrative about how she met her man in Kenya, the one she is planning to marry in August 2018, one of the most captivating posts I have ever read here, guuurl can write when she means biz? until Ice_Cube angushad it for you?. Then to me it seemed to me that you missed the fecti that Mrs D is married and has 2 sons and a baby on the way?

Now pls…

Mine was the 1st MUCAKWE night with my @Waithelelo who later became the only bean in my gítheri … currently my one and only, Mrs. RIGHT

‘Currently’ is a vvv BIIIIG word.:frowning:

mm am stl working towards it

Ya Mungu ni mengi my dear. Am humbled. I think the most significant breakthrough was the opportunity of coming to America. This country despite all its negatives has made me who I am today. Getting that green card then citizenship, uni, job were the biggest breaks in my life. Then meeting my boo and future hubby was another one…Imagine we met on a vvv shady website ie mysecrets, before it went down there used to be a personals page. 90% were weirdos though haha. Before you can receive your breakthrough, you gotta be poised and fearless. I wish all villagers in need of anything, a miraculous breakthrough. May all your dreams come true!!