What was your happiest and sadest moment?

Am beta because I mentioned my girls tribe once? Ktalk psychiatrists :D:D:D
One thing I have noticed about you is you always projecting your own insecurities towards others. You point out very small mundane issues in stories, things that I wouldn’t even give a second thought, That’s your own insecurities having a radar for issues that affect you deep down personally. In typical fashion don’t go about frowning over this for a month, we human and everybody has their own insecurities, just work on yours aye?

Vipi olmonk…how have you been?

That’s some trippy ass shit holmes…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_fDVwVPoIU

Kitu kama hii…
[ATTACH=full]192869[/ATTACH]

Niko poa

Boss ukichengwa tulia, this is an anonymous site, u don’t have to prove anything…nobody cares.

@MadPhilosopher = @Notapeoplesguy

[ATTACH=full]192875[/ATTACH]

Fixed

Very deep. I will only tell you one thing, please study and follow your career dream. One of the key factors in career success is passion. My friend if you don’t like what you do, you will regret the rest of your career life. On the other hand if you go for a course that you love, no matter how tough it is you will always emerge a winner. You can apply and study law even now.
I was in the same situation after high school. My father sort for me a scholarship in one of the developed countries but for a course I hated with passion. Actually the only reason I passed in that subject in high school was to get good cluster points to equality for what I wanted to study. We argued a bit and I gave in but he came later and told me I was free to choose the course that I wanted which I did. I still can’t regret turning down that scholarship.

It’s true, people are different. Some are motivated by passion for what they do while others are motivated by money. The same way you say one can find passion outside work, I would say that you can find money outside work. If you wanna make serious money, try business or investment not employment. Your job will give you a good starting point. That part of co-workers I agree with you 100%. They can make your working life a nightmare!

I also tried to resist as much as I could even temporarily dropped out of campus to look for other ways but my old man was not caving in. He’s just one of these utterly strict Hitler like old timers who feel they are being disrespected if you not agreeing with their views. Am neck deep in this water so the best I can do is finish the course on a high note and get into that employment which hopefully will come through! From there I guess wil slave for some years to get enough cash to invest in a business line I will enjoy. God knows about the future, all we can do is give our best everyday and hope things fall into place.

Good story. Try your hand in writing. But umeelezea mateso ya madrassa mpaka nikaamini the stories i hear about those pitiful places!

You should study law after you’re done with what you are doing now. Not unless you have changed your mind over time. Try a scholarship. Reach out to friends. One day you will be a high flying advocate in this country. Just because you went for what you love. Am sure you’re not even 25. People go back to school at 50.

Thanks I appreciate the advice Chief.