What was your longest dryspell

Which type of women do you guys date? Kwani kuletewa food ni big deal?

Lakini pia you can’t be average looking Joe, making 50k, living in Kasarani, and chasing after 10s only halafu you complain about dry spell.

If you specialize in approaching 10s only, your hit rate will be very low. Cheza ligi yako. Approach those 10s only occasionally because the chance of hitting it are much lower.

If you are that average guy and foolishly only chase after women that are way above your league, dry spell is inevitable.

@Azor Ahai buana. In campus of course there were some guys who were good with women. Walikuwa wanabadilisha madem kama nguo. Hawakuwahi kua na dryspell. Ni kitu tu unajipata nayo.

But mseeh nakushow social circle yangu out of watu ka twenty ni kaa watatu hivi pekee walikuwa na madem

Honestly I just don’t get it. Kwa social circle yangu everyone had at least one chic except two guys. Utakuwaje dryspell na more than half of the population ni madame. I just don’t get it frankly. Maybe hawakujaribu.

Mimi nikiwa freshman nilikuwa natomba 4th year bitchez nikiwa nimesota kama fuakin. Makesi zikaanza nikachorea.

That shit breaks something in a man.
Once, nimechapwa na jua ya saa tisa nikizungusha bidhaa, mama fulani, badala ya kununua ama kusema hana, goes
“Haki hii nchi yetu, vijana wanateseka sana. Pole sana kijana yangu”

Niliround vector nikarudi kejani for the day.

Swine.

Ulikuwa UoN wewe?

True. Mimi kuma haikuwa shida. Lakini as a first or second year uni student, madame wenye wanakupea kuma ni birrioneas :D. You get pussy lakini ego inaumia.

Hadi psych ya kutomba inaisha tuu

Very true… I approached a lady with no idea how to seduce her, i just told her blantly nakupenda. I hit her punani after two days nilipomwona na kumnunulia supper.

Hii kitu jamaa wanaitanga dryspell usually means approaching the wrong women. I discovered when I was a kid that huwezi omba pussy. Unapeangwa. Kama ukiomba pussy upewe, ulikuwa umeshapewa. Ni wewe hukuona. Dryspell ni kuendea pussy hujapewa. Ile umepewa kama uko na macho utajua. Na si moja.

Leo nayo umeongea Kama wazee kumi

Hii unatafuta friend zone ama kukula mizoga wenzako washa tafuta.
Continous seduction, relentless escalation, fractionation, maintain a manly frame and uko ndani…unaweza dinya madem wote pthuh kwa discussion group bila any fracas among them…kama mi niliweza nyinyi birrionaires jeh?

Real talk there

:D:D:D

Wewe you don’t understand women. They have have trouble saying no to a surprise attack. Small talk to keep her comfortable and guards down. Then unamuuliza kama mtapitia ka lunch hivi. Ata ajui you have launched an attack with that isolation move. Anyhowly no mans move is better than the last. You can come to a woman with Robert Burale inspired moves na ushindwe. Houseboy aambie dame kaa amtembele kwa room na aambiwe kuja tuu.

Heheje

Is that where you got your name?