What We Know SO Far

Yes we have our fair share of Mad Men, but they don’t say they hate men in general, Huyo ni Truman pekee, in fact she’s only one on this site who has admitted that in a site composed of majority men, I don’t block people I just find her behavior interesting, something worth talking about

You need to have a thick skin, unblock everyone. That’s hiw6you learn to configure your genes, stop being afraid of insults and ridicule

Weka mbisha Madame :slight_smile:

The mad men say they hate women and also hit on any pink looking handle even if it is clearly a male behind it. I guess you will have to contend with her videos and posts and stop complaining. She also has a aright to be here.
I am the wrong person.

I have a thick skin. I block. Most of you can’t. You much prefer whinging. I won’t unblock coz I don’t want to read rubbish about me. It is a win win. Mtu aandike na sitasoma.
Do you read bad books and magazines? I don’t. Same thing. Ebu tell me more about configuring genes? And for the record it is not being afraid of insults and ridicule it is a middle finger to the posters who can see no further than posting about individuals all day long. Ama we are back to the primary school?

Whose pikcha?

Kweli kabsaa. Fundisha these spineless clowns.

I’m mad because I’m blocked :confused:

@Finest Malaya is a fool

Hii nyanye niliita sexual deviant alinikulisha block mara that that.

That’s when I knew I’d hit a raw nerve here:D:D

Shida mko nayo hapa is that you get emotionally attached hadi mtu akikublock mnasika vibaya. Honestly so what? Life continues. Me I only block new villagers who ask for lanye directions, mara nani amekula huyu, those I can’t stand they are irritating

I understand you juu we ni mwanamke, kublockiwa ni kama rejection juu society imewaweka kwa pedestal fulani where beta males orbit around you creating false impression that you are some mythical gods.

Enyewe kula block juu uko tu boring sana. I am guessing you don’t get enough attention from you supposed husband.
That is why you are burning your fingers writing long boring shit. Mende!

Siwezi mind kulipa…
Capote ni punch
Finest wine ni 100
Purple ni 200

i love SHO MADJOZI

:D:D:D:D simpletons.

Agressor anajiona holier than thou anablock watu for calling her out on her fucking bullshit

Hehehe I don’t recall having this spat with you. Lakini a lot has been written just that it does not stick. And I don’t see you on my list. Tuseme ukweli hata ikiwa…

@Purple ni kitu mzuri

From Jojina’s handwriting, it is obvious that she is a woman not a man…