WHAT WHITES MARRIED TO KENYANS SAY ABOUT KENYAN MEN

Hawa wazee wanapenda tuu sifa. The day I said,theyre hotter than whites ilileta shangwe. Saa hii ona Ive just copy pasted from a forum ona vile nintusiwa? Sasa nikileta hio ya their poor performance in bed plus the dingy details I may be banned! They were saying that kwanza hawajui kukiss,hawajawai sikia kitu inaitwa foreplay they don’t care if the nini is dry alafu hawana stamina 1 minute man,alafu wajui women hufikishwa threshold! Someone used the example of White Maasai it wasn’t a pretty picture! Lemme see if I can find the clip.

:D:D…hapa threshold ni 7 minimum

KWANI REACH HUSBAND WA KAREN AKO?

My Reach husband is in Italy waiting for us there! Tuko home alone Joe! But leaving soon.

Uongo! You fikisha women threshold 7 times? Is that even possible? Bas muko juu, ama ni zile za faking it ndio mtu awachane na wewe?

fanya hivi, nishtue pale inbox n i’ll show you that it’s very possible

It’s possible.

Wueh! Mimi hiyo siwesmeki, 7 Time. Mtu amezoea nusu threshold?! Then all at once nipate Saba? I will day aisee. Sijachoka na maisha.

Have you experienced and made it out alive?

I Have . I love sex and it loves me back.Mind you , I do not have multiple orgasms all the time and everyday,sometimes i have quickies in unusual places and one orgasm is all i need.

You are in the 19% of women who get orgasms. More power to you!

I thought your marriage was an arranged marriage to a local?

What are you asking? There’s locals who travel to Italy. Go on holiday to Italy. Go to do business in Italy . And others who even live there . And others who are even citizens of Italy so sielewi unauliza nin?

You never ever disappoint.

??? 19% Georgina hizi stats umetoa wapi?

Look for my thread on female orgasm

Uko na nyingi si you kindly post the link?

Search thread female orgasm on this forum

:D:D:D:D…looking for a particular thread from @GeorginaMakena ni kujipa kazi ngumu mno

:D:DI did not even bother. It means I would be here for a week. Sina time hiyo Bingi. I just wanted to find out where she got the Stats from…