What Will Murathe, Atwoli And Crew Do Now?

So there should be no more opposition in kenya?

I don’t mean that. I meant matusi bila sababu.

If what you post here is what you post on other blogs, just know you have contributed to Jakuon’s loss in a very big way. Kikuyus did not want anything to do with Uhuru…and they remained steadfast and united on this one.

Why should anyone flee? We are a democracy and anyone is entitled to their views. Also public servants serve the govt of the day, so they never did anything wrong by serving uhuru and implementing his policies.

They will go home and shut up kabisa

:D:D:D:D:D wakamba wanasherehekea eti mungu ametenda , nmesikia a 150/= whore akisema vile aliombea ruto ashinde ‘dynasties’ zianguke:D:D:D:D:D eti mungu ametenda :Dwat the fuck ,kamote mnatumia akianani @Kalenjin101 naikujia eldoret kesho

Murathee na otwoli aren’t civil servants ,hao lazma ngoto mbili watakula

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D atwoli alimalysia , anatombeko tyrannies huko ugaimbuni

But you people have been calling uhuru “mlevi” and “konyagi” for the past 10yrs. Have you ever gone to apologise to him for hio matusi?

Ya uhuru sio matusi. Ni ukweli yeye ni mlevi.

Why should anyone be punished for campaigning for their preferred candidate?

Na si huyo mwingine ako na kesi mingi ya wisi? Mpaka kwa hii kijiji you call him JSKS.

Nothing much will happen

Bootlicker johnpombe had a title “Uhuru amefanya kazi buana” it’s time @Electronics4u coins @sani one of “ruto atafanya kazi buana”:smiley:

A

Admin amekataza haya maneno. Let’s celebrate in peace.

Iko tofauti ya campaign na matusi, insubordination,na madharao.
Wewe uko how many cms from the border of Kenya and Uganda .

itabidi Atwoli atulie as he loses his empire

Why? nobody will touch them

To these people you are the game they play. Look around and tell me how many newcomers into politics you see. These are the same people since kitambo. They just rebrand themselves, this time they are “hustlers”, and so every dimwit arsehole of a boda boda thinks wako kimoja na billionaire Samoei. Mwafrika ni mutu stupid Hana akili kabisa. Tombweni.

[ATTACH=full]458952[/ATTACH]

A Kenyan Abroad is just a mirror image of a Kenyan in Kenya.
Same Monkey, different forest.