What Women can Learn from Ciara

The only dumb blonde is the dumb bitch who wasted her energy carrying you. You know what Russell whoever plays but you don’t know that Dr. Umar Johnson is a fraud like most activists. You are so naive and foolish about so many things. I have no apology to make for not knowing what he plays for. I have zero interest in sports with no apology and that doesn’t affect my IQ in any way. I have better things to think about or find out about. I see your posts and I am usually like how old is this guy he talks like a child. Why are you so stupid? I thought men should be world wise. I saw another post Wea u were talking about how you will come to transport disabled kids wen you retire. Bcz you saw somebody else doing it on Tuco. That was the ultimate sign of how much of a stupid sheep you are. Do you need to retire to help or aren’t there any people in your immediate environment that you can help? Do you know if you will even be alive for retirement? Don’t be getting carried away like a child it’s not manly. And it’s even less manly to insult a woman.

If you are genuinely philanthropic you don’t need to see s1else doing something for you to bcm emotional and want to be like them. Be self directed. Sio kufuata fuata movements ama watu. A man is supposed to be a leader not a sheep. If you can not see thru that fraud Umar Johnson it’s obvious your IQ is too too low. I hear intelligence comes from moms so your mother must’ve been a Hellavu dumb blonde to sire a retard like you.

If you think that you are half as brilliant as I am leta IQ test we see. Knowing about sports isn’t a sign of high IQ its a sign of being a sheep.

Why is Future so bitter about Russell then? Even when a man has 100 women, his urge to possess still is there. A woman he once possessed to a point of getting his kid now belongs to another man and his son loves that guy and reveres that guy. It’s a devastating blow to the fragile male ego and future has a humongous one no wonder he is so bitter. His other baby mommas are still single and pandering to him. Ciara has moved on together with his son and its in his face every day bcz her husband and her are celebs

You are just stupid as it gets. I regret why I engaged a devil like you

No c’mmon now Georgina. Watched the video…she is not bitter about Future. I avoid watching American silly videos but I did. Ciara does not seem to be getting the highs she would have wanted had she married BAD BOY Future. In America…read being in the limelight. Okii? She is bored of booooooring good Wilson. Cut down on this American videos and who were those hosts again? deeeemn! She is not Beyonce.

The victim of her bad choices is Russell W. She got her claws on him, deep. She is a bad biaatch. She got him and instead of going away and nurturing what they have… bado ako nyuma yake. His family does not like her BTW. Me neither.

Why aren’t you as a woman happy for her? Woteva mistakes she made in the past doesn’t mean that she doesn’t deserve a good man or happiness. Human beings are so judgemental you can think they are the ones who are holier than God. She said that she repented to God and asked God for another chance by sending her a good man who would love not just her but her son and God answered but human beings in their usual jealousy can never just be happy for someone’s good fortune, they must point out how undeserving she is. Like when Kibe came on TV for winning a pool tournament s1 is lyk its coz Ktalk made him popular. Wivu itawamaliza. Acheni wivu please. Be happy for other peoples blessings so that God can also send blessings your way. God gives alot of people good things that they don’t deserve like His Son Jesus. That’s why He is God and you are not. God is not a bean counter. His mercies are new every morning. My prayer for this family is God to protect them from haters and curses coming from jeolous people who want their marriage to fail bcz they can’t bear to see Ciara happy. Shinde pepo ya wivu in Jesus Mighty name.

In short…I refused kitambo to be put in a category of ‘as a woman…dadadadadadadada’. I am not a conformist which is why I am not a feminazi either. I call it out as I see it… both ways. Sina wivu na Ciara, why would we be. She is what I would call a ‘HAS BEEN’.

I didn’t say she was bitter with Future I said it’s Future who is bitter. FUTURE IS BITTER ABOUT HER AND RUSSELL AND THEIR SON. I put it in caps for emphasis. Many peoples families don’t like the daughter in law that doesn’t mean anything. Even Chris Watts who murdered his entire family in cold blood, his mother blames her slain daughter in law that’s how irrational and just plain evil in laws can be. So I don’t know why you don’t like her or why she’s a bad bitch and you can’t explain it to me either. If she dated bad boys in the past many women when immature do it too same way many young people experiment with drugs. It’s a phase and a rite of passage. I am happy for her and Mungu akitupea uhai I will be vindicated in my support of her.

Why aren’t you happy for her then? Has beens do not deserve happiness? If she was your sister or daughter wouldn’t you have wanted her to be happy? Why can’t you just be happy for her? What sin is this she committed that is so unforgivable. If even monsters find love behind prison walls, why not Ciara. Kweli hii dunia watu hawatakii wenzao mazuri.

She is a bad biatch for…trying to milk it it for what it is worth, twisting the message. Not everyone has dated v good men from dot. Role model should be Beyonce.

Who were those TV hosts/channel again…deeemn? Future is the father of her son so she should stay away from exposing him if she is dignified…but who spends time on air seyying how good they are? is it Future or her? yaaaaaaaaaaawa.

People have different journeys, all women can’t be like Beyonce btw Jay Z cheats on her so Russell is prolly a better man. But people make mistakes. Those mistakes don’t define them. And the only person who holds your wrongdoing against you is the devil. God is very forgiving. Could be she’s trying to milk it but does that mean she doesn’t deserve love and happiness and a good man? Why are people so hard on female celebrities? They are human too and they are imperfect and have flaws too just like anyone else. But if God sees fit to gift them great husbands who are we mere mortals to say that they are undeserving? Even us we are so undeserving of so many good things in our lives. But God is just magnanimous like that He makes it rain on the righteous and the wicked alike. Why can’t we also be like that instead of being like that debtor who was forgiven a huge debt but could not forgive s1 who owed him a fraction of what he was forgiven. Let’s learn to be happy for others please. Whether we think they deserve it or not.

Juzi I was talking to a friend and they were mourning about how a former school mate is doing well yet that person was so thick in class. So I told him what if you met the person and they had cancer would you be feeling like life is unfair to that person and it’s you who should be having the cancer instead? Of course he had never thought of it that way. Everyone has the good and the bad in their lives. EVERYBODY. So let’s not say who deserves or who doesn’t deserve one thing or the other coz it’s only God who sees the bigger picture. Sisi wengine we even don’t have the moral authority to condemn others coz sisi pia tuko na kasoro zetu.

You IQ iko above 100. That much I agree but also seeing how you rant with compositions and unnecessary matusi with mama za watu, your EQ must be below 10.

Ciara spends all day posting lovey doves Instagram pictures of her and Russell Wilson. Everyday. Such marriages don’t last. Let her enjoy her day in the sun.

Ciara is hot and talented. You don’t have these characteristics so even if you became her shadow you still wouldn’t find a man to love you.
@Nefertities

[ATTACH=full]250686[/ATTACH]

Russell Carrington Wilson (born November 29, 1988) is an American football quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League (NFL). Through his first 7 NFL seasons, Wilson has been named to six Pro Bowls[6] and has started in two Super Bowls, winning Super Bowl XLVIII. On April 16, 2019, Wilson signed a four-year, $140 million contract extension to remain with the Seahawks through the 2023 season, making him the highest-paid player in the NFL.
Wilson is married to American R&B singer Ciara. They began dating in early 2015 and announced their engagement on March 11, 2016.
They were married on July 6, 2016, at the Peckforton Castle in Cheshire, England. Their daughter, Sienna Princess Wilson, was born on April 28, 2017. He is stepfather to Ciara’s son Future Zahir.

Bow wow and Future are just bitter mf who have nothing to present as a family and are jealous that Ciara(the woman they “had”) has a beautiful family and a loving husband for that matter who appreciates her for who she is. What Ciara faced or dealt with in her past, that was her journey and she wouldn’t be where she is right now if it was not for her past. All those mfs judging her, who do you think you are to judge? Her husband looked and her and saw that she was deserving of love and he sealed that love with a ring and married her. And that’s what matters. so who tf are you to even judge that their marriage won’t last? Jealousy will choke you!!

Creation of new handles around here is more chocking. Even worse when they ‘speak’ to each other.

Thank you for adding to the lingo. Perhaps a certain NEVER BEEN will give up and stop snorting whatever crack she’s on.

You seem so determined to judge Ciara and how Russell is the victim of her “bad choices” as you call them. Funny!!! So what if Bow wow fcked her? So what if Future fcked her? What did they gain? Did that add anything to their bank accounts? Did that change who Ciara is as a person? Lemmi answer that for you. The answer is NO! Timeout for losers! Look at Ray j, he even wrote a song of how he had Kim Kardashian first before Kanye, that didn’t make Kanye love Kim any less, they are still happily married and Kim is still shinning her way up, she might become a lawyer in the next 4years. How about Ray j? Nobody knows his whereabouts except his 2 fans. Bottom line Your past is not a life sentence but a lesson. Make the best out of it. For your info Russell is happy with Ciara despite her past.