What would happen?

:D:D:D

This is what i want to hear,I asked coz we learnt that most of the earth is covered by water.If all the water is brought together how.much dryland would we have left

Ile siku ulisema wewe hupanguza matako kwa nyasi Kama dogi ndio nilijua hauna akili…hizi ni confirmations tu.

Unachekacheka nini hapa

:D:D:D:D:D uko na memory aki.Please try it out,feels good and fresh

:D.Leta link.

If you had the elevation data of all the coastlines and the total amount of land water including ice glaciers, you could actually calculate how much of that water will rise up to a certain elevation, then subtract the new land area from the original one. I’m assuming there are mapping softwares on the internet for this used by climate scientists.

Including hiyo maji ya ocean?

Simple: The ocean levels will rise. Since the volume of inland water is quite small compared to sea water, it will rise by less than one km. Some Islands will be submerged.

@Kimakia wacha bangi

Stop and think about what am saying,then give your contribution

All the land will be submerged

H

this is wasting tax payers money

Yes,its like you have water in a Karai and some clothes in it,the wring the clothes and direct the water from the clothes to the same Karai…

Aiii lakini hapa ni kama nishajipa jibu…si ndio

Interesting stuff right there

So much happened while you were at Siberia.Chunga usipasue msamba ukicheka

Viable debate right here.

if this mesmerizes you, then imagine your body being 96% empty space

How can a old man like you think of such stupid things

@Meria Mata how much do you want unipe contacts za @foxtro aliye kule MMNN Telegram.She can gerrit from me I swear