What would Hefner do?

Eng’iti pokea salamu. Long time kaka.

Maisha ya mongoose niliondokea papa

ukavuka upande wa ma monitor lizards na anacondas? kweli kijiji kabadilika si haba.

Nikawa mtu mzima by starting a home. Saitan!

:D:D:D:D
naelekea hapo Saitan mwenza. Ngumu but doable. I guess

You never fail to impress, welcome to marriage life, at first, it might seem boring as you get to know each other well and each revealing true colors ,differences here and there, but after you have adapted, you will regret for not having married earlier on.

Bado sijauaga ukapera. Nashindwa nimchague yupi na nitulie

That’s your decision to make, surprisingly, you will still be dipping from the pot of the other girls even when they come to know that you are married. Actually, you are the one who will be turning down the offer but definitely, you will always be willing to go home to your new wife.
Excavate a thread of what men found in their wives that made them to marry them.

The mdawida definitely has wifey qualities and she wants the same things (a kid) as he does.
@mouraythee it’s been a minute!

Kutoka upande gazi to moderator, I have noted you are overwhelming yourself by contributing in every thread. Congrats lakini mami ,chapa kazi

Lakini hata mimi hii mambo ya wewe kua blue handle inanipa nightmares

Hii ni uwongo ya Gio

Truth be told. kwa hio sita only the ugliest controls you.

Guy is not even close to getting married. No need for fanfare yet.

@mouraythee I see you’re trumpeting 5’ 7" you’re bordering midget territory. All those women you’e interacting with must be very short.

So happy to see @mouraythee around. Speaking for self. Ndikwenda mushene.

Hehee poleni. Mtazoea with time.

Lazima kitunguu inukie, thanks.

Like the Avator Sis.

A Toyota Landcruiser V8 is a Japanese car. 8 women? If you have to be a player, at least be smart. 3 max will do at any given time with a high turnover. My guess is that you are a loaded MF and they all smell that $$…assuming hii sio hekaya from your fertile imagination, hawa wako knockout stage. Eliminate 4 using your own criteria IMMEDIATELY. After 3 months eliminate 2. Wenye watabaki wawili uwapee ball. They will keep each other in check to your advantage

Marry any rat that suits your fancy.
It’s your life and you are the one who will live with it.

@mouraythee , there’s a kids ryhme,----pinky, pinky, ponky,father had a donkey… utapata unayetaka bro, coz all fit yr likes.
ION, @Purple , in management, you change mpaka yr closet in a new job. Congrats MOD.