What would you do in my situation

:D:D:D:D… don’t even try to convince yourself as you know you’re lying

1 Like

Heri anyonge Engrish then apewe adice na expats ndo later on asinyonge bishap.

1 Like

Chaambilecho wahenga, vile vile tu baniani hujuana kwa vilemba, ndivyo malaya hujuana kwa kata kundu (g string)

panda mbegu. vunja yeye mguu kwanza.

1 Like

Wapi mbisha…she might be a single mother just trying to trap you…I’ve been there before.

3 Likes

Vile @LeoK amesema.I’ve got nothing to add.

Swaga vindu and make a decision in the pnc window

2 Likes

Do my name na utulie

1 Like

I think the chap is a bit intimidated by the success level of this lady. What you should not have is let those sort of thoughts get to you. Look at her like any other lady and go for what you think is good for you. Otherwise I’d ask: do you think you’re worthy of her?

1 Like

Hit it and disappear.

1 Like

I am definitely,but thing is due to age difference there might be difference in priorities but let me go for it and see how it goes

1 Like

Vifaranga vya kompyuta detected!!!

2 Likes

Yaani unaona hizo signs zote na badala ya ku invite yeye kwako unaenda ku snoop online?..Uko na kachida my fren

1 Like

I do not understand this statement? It doesn’t matter how much a woman makes compared to you. When it comes to being in a relationship, you need to be man enough to handle that shit. Buy her flowers, pick the tab, don’t expect any gifts from her. Play that provider role to the best of your ability. That doesn’t mean you become her slave. Just play the man role. Provide. Protect. Pamper. All the rest/her money is her biz. She can go paint butterflies for all you care.

1 Like

Hehehe.
Shait.

4 Likes

;):smiley:

:DMe nlijuanga tu kitaaambo nitakujia kienyeji “at the right time.” Nikajipanga mos mos tu. Glad how it’s turning out so far it’s going as planned. Tunapanga vile anaeza come huko. The dynamics between you and your exes/baby mommas hunijaz sana hehee:p

5 Likes

Leta hekaya

Unless you are 20 hii ni kumaanisha ata tu shosh twa 70-100 umekamua

Then unajiita aje msee mbaya? Change your avator name to ‘yulemseetothi’

1 Like

You move on after smashing… Unless you got no juice…

1 Like