WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO THIS MBOCH

But manufacturers of non stick pans owe us an explanation as to why kenyan house managers can get that thing off…

1 Like

haha

The last House manager (as u call them) mama employed, she was from akina mundu mulosi …When we left the hao,kwenda job ,alikuwa analeta Mjamaa anamkamulia huko and then the dude would later start searching everywhere for any valuable.Mashilingi zangu i used to throw in one of ma jacket ,zilikuwa zinaenda missing.
So one day mama goes bak to hao,its a two bedroomed.the dude hides in the other bdroom. Our bdroom lock was fault, so she finds our mattress not well fixed as she left it. As she was going to inquire from the “manager” ,jamaa ndio huyo anachomoka teke kwa room ,gate,and he varnishes.
Mboch mwenyewe kuulizwa ,analia hajui thea was sm-one in the huz…:(She was so naive,to be trusted.lakini nilimfukuza kama umbwa

Exactly.

Ata nlishindwa naeza aanza wapi…Coz ningeamua ningeconfuse maskio for P*

Heri ata angeenda kupimisha kwa watu wamachuma…apate tucenti kiasi…Sasa Kutupa…!!!

So u mean wale wewe huleta unawaonyeshanga hadi Socks…“THIS IS CALLED SOCKS NA INAVALIWA KWA MGUU…IKIVULIWA UNAFUA SI KUTUPA”…

Wa nairobi watauza kila kitu na zikiisha waanze kukuuza wewe mwenye nyumba…wanajua kuuza nguo na viatu mse amevalia na anatembea kwa njia sembuse goigoi ka wewe…Jifanye pro tutaona itakufikisha wapi…

Na nkikutusi unasema nakuchukia ama nimevuta bangi…Wacha tu nikupende ulivyo…

So, akinywa soda anatupa chupa baada ya kumaliza?
Stove ikiisha mafuta anaweka kwa dustbin?
Mbona hata jerrycans zikiisha mafuta hazitupwi mara hio hio?

Anakubeba fala… deduct it from her salo PAP

When I was growing up we had one voluptuous luo one whom I nyaffed all styles and positions imaginable. Heaven on earth for a college boy. She brought armed robbers to my fathers house at 3am…Mimi huyo… Kwa ceiling. They broke in using an axe. She took off the next day and left all her belongings

Nice try. Attention seeker

Wah! Aliona wengine wakitupa mitungi? I feel she’s lying.

How she even figure out how to remove the regulator if she is that Dumb ?

3 Likes