what would you do?

Because married women dont carry banners stating that they are married. Some dont have rings and shit. Unless you are an angel, you cant tell if she is married or divorced. And if she wants your pecker, she will never acknowledge having a husband.

Bado mimi ni bachelor, can’t relate. Word:NEVER GET ATTACHED TO PEOPLE YOU WERE NOT BORN OF THE SAME MOTHER.

No one is worth me going to jail . walk away. I have learnt that when you are slow to anger it throws you enemies off…

Wewe si ndio unakuwa umepatia bibi ya wenyewe mimba

Lete hekaya priss

Hekaya detected.

Hehe…I thought this requires a thread but well…she even knows my handle btw

Wekelea ndugu. We can learn a thing or two

Serikali ilikubalisha Tuju kumaliza mlaji kuma yake.That bodyguard aliisha tuu hivyo juu ya kulamba pa mdosi wake.Naye Tuju aka divorce huyo bibi pia.Nasikia huyo bibi huonekana mahali akipika chips mwitu.Tuju fame continues to grow…Kuma ya wenyewe wachana nayo

KushFatso come kidogo. Thenks.

Ukipata mtu na bibi wachana nao wajienjoy no need for violence, thats your cue to dump her cheating ass. Alafu ka we ni fisi tafadhali and i repeat tafadhali usikute hio kitu kwa nyumba yenye hujui rent inalipwa aje.

Hiyo ng’ombe ilikua na madharau sana. Unaenda kwa nyumba ya mwanaume mwingine hadharani kumangia bibi yake huko? Huyo alikua amekuja sana. Sahii yeye ni manure na Tuju I’m sure hudinya hawa coomer carriers vile anataka.

Maybe the cassava has been suppressed by too much Java. Me thinks… There’s a woman back in up country who blamed her infidelity on the hubby’s inability to carry big stick & produce more horsepower.

99% of su

Haha
Hiyo huitwa away game
Tricky sana

My thoughts exactly.

Siku moja itakua away ya mwisho ndugu

Hakuna haja ufungwe.

deal with the wife, unless its a rape case. otherwise you will kill many

Ilikuwa false alarm and I ended the whole thing.

Best action ever. It frees someone FOREVER