What would you do?

:D:D:Dfinally mbwa imekunja mkia . you being submissive mgishu mtombist?i thought you still have the gas to go on? anyway tutakutana mbele tu

2 Likes

so the home owners of the above apartments are secured? watarudishiwa all the payments they made or what im i missing ?

anzaa na bibi yako mama clinchy(chihuahua ) kumbaffu

If they’d financed the purchase via bank and hadn’t finished paying, then they should get monies from the insurance. If they paid cash, they should chase the developer and hope the agreements they signed are binding. If not binding, they need to hire someone to go through the contract to find out where the developer erred and whether the home owners are protected by law. Btw, these guys should be suing for current market value of the units as well as lost future earnings(not just purchase price of units).

Kweli.
Lakini hapo kwa stylofoam kuna crack kidogo…
:D:D

[ATTACH=full]126913[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

Brother ,hapa umenichenga a little bit . Do you think this is possible ? To sue ?in Kenya ? Ile building that collapsed at Ronald Ngala several years ago, I don’t think the affecteds got compensated hadi wa leo. We have laws that only benefit few. but your thoughts are very insightful. umenifungua macho kiasi

i hate this animal. ilinikanyanga sana last year

1 Like

Mpaka ukadelete handle mteso jinga

1 Like

handle gani mgishu

Many factors come into play before one makes such a decision. Just the other day we were told of a lady who ‘abandoned’ her home in Runda (?) in favor of an apartment in another part of town.

Hehe…in that vid, insurance says they cannot pay for poor workmanship.

Some 10yrs ago kulikua na similar cracks in some units pale mlolongo/Athi river

Enyewe mi ni mshamba, unajua nmekua nkifikiria ati izo nyumba huwanga ni za kurent. Kumbe motherfuckers huwa wanabuy. Sasa mahali kama hapo watoto watacheza wapi? Then relas wakikam visiting?? Watu wenye wanabuy hao kama izo are the most visionless people in life. Kwanza ukibuy hiyo nyumba unapewa Title Deed ama nini? Na ni wasenge kama kina Deorro ndo wako na hii tabia. I’d rather cop me an acre then build a nice bungalow

1 Like

Hama kwa nyumba ya nyanya yako ndio ulete hizo fairy tales za umama hapa jinga

2 Likes
  1. If you already have a home it does not make sense to build a rental house on your own.
  2. Land is very very expensive. It is silly to buy land to put up a bungalow for rental. Payback is worse than that of a flat.
  3. There is benefit in shared ownership that is derived from a flat. Owning a detached unit comes with many unnecessary costs particularly for rental purposes.
  4. If you have ever been conned it must have been in a detached piece of land.

Most people who seem to know too much have never bought a house. When their time comes they will understand. All over the world people buy prebuilt units. Don’t be a smart ass. Not everyone has the patience to save and build their own. This fascination with owning land is silly. Homes are not a factor of production, just a tool to massage traditional egos.

3 Likes

I will still not buy a house in a flat or an apartment even if it has thousands of advantages.In an apartment someone is living like a prisoner.

1 Like

Venye umesema.

unajikanganya people buy houses allover the world but tunasema maneno ya kubuy apartment na kusema umenunua nyumba haileti shangwe.