What would you do?

Ofcourse gari ni hasara, when your income doesn’t much the type and class of car you buy.
You can’t own a big machine and earn average. Kitu ikiharibika, you start taking a loan or saving a few salaries to fix your car.
Nunua kitu kiasi ya mfuko yako maintainance wise.

In my opinion people who refuse to buy a car because it costs money to run are no different from those who will seek care in crappy clinics because it costs more money to go to a better ones. A car improves the quality of your life and that of your family significantly. I use matatus once in a while but I cannot imagine doing everything by matatu.

Nimesoma maoni.hayo yote and am just SMH.
Dude just live within your means and buy what you can afford.
In my view a car is a very important thing in ones life especially kama una miradi

40 k per month hio si ni mukuru kwa reuben?

Kuna kazi zingine hukuja na high salary lakini ziko na high maintenance expenses. If it is, never spend more than 10% of your salo on job expenses kama kununua suti hivi, fancy haircuts/dos or fancy shoes and watches/jewellery, accesories ama expensive lunches. (If your employer doesnt have an inhouse lunch program)…

I hope yours is not that kind of job. Now I would advise you to avoid the office groupies as much as you can.

Second. Vile wamesema hapo juu…
find a good bank and fix a huge chunk of that mulla and then chill…

You have a wife, so inevitably mjunior ataingia kwa mix. kids are not cheap. So save separately for your future kids…

Hapo kwa wife I hope you have the same financial language ama your financial languages are complementary. You will have to have laid the rules mapema else either one of you will ruin the other.

Try to have a joint thingy going as well. It will keep you bound together when the love embers start fading… hehehe; or it can snitch on you ukianza kupotea kwa mwk…

All in all dont get comfortable at your workplace… keep us much as you can…

Oh and ofcourse dont listen to the aceptics. You will need a car. Buy one, but look for an inexpensive, safe, reliable one; that wont keep
you in garages during your free times.

Speaking of which… be very careful with what you do with your free time. That will determine whether you keep or loose all you make… marafiki mjini wachana kabisa…

Wewe. Watch out. Wewe ni mtoto wa singomatha? On all the other points there is some sense but hizo mbili on joint thingy na isolating yourself from friends ni ujinga kabisa. Kabisa. Your wife is not your next of kin maafaka. Utajipata kwa septic tank my fren.

NEVER EVER quit your friends for your wife. Ever.

If you married right your wife probably makes almost as much money as you do. But DO NOT mix yourself with her money. EVER. Lakini let her save for the kids too. Ukikufa mapema at least your kids will not be left in the hands of a cripple.

Whetherx or not am aproduct of a singo matha is non of you, your mother, or grand mothers business…

If you are yet to outgrow you daipers and move out of sororities mindset, I will educate you now that most those hangabouts you meet and idle with after college are far from anything you can refer to as a friend.

Infact your best bet is that devil you married…or you will marry.

Adulthood is about interests… hao marafiki are with you coz of interests and they are being served well now. Your wife’s interests are most likely more aligned to yours than your friends.

kama huniamini uliza Kidero marafiki wake wako wapi saa hii…

Heck!, it is your business to ensure that your wife is assured and guaranteed that her interests are best served when you are alive and safe and well taken care of…

Yamaa. Pole sana. I hope you are not a girl coz I don’t want to say this to a girl lakini you are pushing it. Kama we ni dem nisamehe, lakini kama wewe ni yamaa kuya kalivu ngwambie kakitu:

Unanuka breast milk. Hapa hatuuzi breast pump. Enda ukanyonywe. (Ama ukanyonye). Na while at it, wash your panties. They are stinking. Na usiniletee PMS sina time ya kuhormonize mimi.

EnYewe ata mimi sikujui… na hormones wewe ndio umebeba ulaleta hapa. Na kama ulidhani kazi ni kukupangusa meffi sahau kabisa… kanyaga kubwa kubwa upotelee kule umetoka na mawazo duni tena ya kitoto… hii sio highschool… na yule na uchunge usishikwe na simu upewe suspension. Jeenger sana… kwenda lala!

Umesahau? Sijala manake niko kwa bar na marafiki:D. Wewe ndio tangulia ulale kama umemaliza kunyonyesha.

Am sure ulishinda hapo na marafiki… kufika home unashangaa mbona mresh ako na utelezi sio wa kawaida…

You were sliding in another man’s cum muatapaka…