Whats Best.

apana . bado sijazeeka

DRYFRY?

1 Like

u must b the dota thenā€¦

Katia huyu mwanadada pole pole :p:p

1 Like

You cannot build flats to 4th floor with 3m. With 3m you will have done foundation and started doing the walls of the of the building. Best thing she can do is get the loan, build shops in bungalow. Maybe 7 shops each 10ft x 10ftā€¦rent those things out minimum 10k per month.
Donā€™t sell the plot. Kasarani is appreciating fast. By the end of next year when garden city is in full swing, the value of the land will be close to 2times what its worth now.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D

No way bwana. 15M cannot do 4 storeys. I have a one storey house in developement and the estimate for it is 8Mā€¦without finishes.

Thats abit expensive, but many factors come into play here. The quality of the work size and location. And yes you were conned, the cheapest phase in the building is raising the walls. Shuttering ie laying of the slab and finishing eats up a huge chunk of the cash. Not forgetting labour

What?? i think you have been connedā€¦just saying

Im serious. That is an average from contractors and doing it myself.
I even got my pal who QS to give me a cost estimate and that is the ball-park figure.

CONtractors if i were you, Iā€™d buy everything myself

exactly

You can even build a small bungalow for 100 million. depends on what style and quality you do. Houses(lower grade flats) are not that expensive to build though.

True. The house in question isnt massive or intricate in anyway. But regarding flats, that foundation alone is madness. So going up 4 storeys is going to eat more than 15M. If you build a four storey for 15M you will have to be cutting serious corners somewhere. I base this on seeing guys around me doing construction on houses or perimeter walls or flats. And without using contractors

1 Like

True. Building a structurally sound well designed house that you can charge premium price is expensive. If you especially do it in a bog, the foundation is expensive. Upper kasarani has bogs(near or around sportsview)

@Nameberry1 your 60 year old aunt has a daughter in highschool, that means she gave birth to her being past 40 years old so that cousin of yours must be really thick. the other option is that she is doing adult education which means that she is even thicker

Thanks @Nameberry1 for bringing this up. Though I dont have a 60 year old aunt like you, l am also planing to build a house kwa kapuroti kangu hivi and am closely following on the ktalk wisemen comments to learn a few tricks in this sector. Lala poa ukichoka kusoma comments

picha?
[ATTACH=full]5255[/ATTACH]

1 Like

hahaa, jeshi la mafisi