What's something sex related you regret doing

I broke the bro code mahn. I shagged a gf of my friend ule mmetoka high school to campo. It all started at a bash when she pecked me while high nikalenga juu alikua tei sana. Few weeks later her Bf travelled home akakuja kuomba movie i still remember her requesting for the jane the virgin movie. One thing led to the other we romped that night. Fuck. From then i slowly distanced myself ubeshte ikagrow cold… Huyo dem alinifuata rematch nikadinda …fala yeye… till last year waliponiinvite wedding…ushaitamani siku ya kiama isifike? I feel the same way, fuck that bitch.

Uliponea my fren?

The usual one, kukula bila CD. Nilienda out Westie, met a chic. We clicked, we were both high tukaenda kwake (second mistake, kucheza away game). Sikuwa na CD nikakula nyama kwa nyama. I stayed worried for like a month, nkaenda kupimwa. I can only say God was with me that night! Since then, condom iko mpangoni, no matter how long nimejuana na dem

Shagging a teenager who happened to have a small vagina opening…manze nilikuwa nagonga kuma nikijaribu kuingia mpaka my mjulus ikaniuma …tighest vagina I have ever seen…

How is this a regret? You regret because you got one with a tight pussy?

Oh didn’t read the thread title properly…thought "you will never forget " not “regret”

Shagging an intern, unaware my boss was courting her.it was serious I almost lost my job.thanks to my godfather I retained my job.the worst of it all is that I realized later she was married all along.folks, cooperate world stinks!

Being caught.

She paid in kind

Following

After kunguru kunienjoy nikararua dada mdogo wake ju ya hasira,saa zingine nakaa najiona nikiwa duanzi hio time,i could have done better ningekula kuku niwachane na kifaranga:cool:

Usiibiwe, bado ako na change yako bro

He said teenager,could be a 13yo or 16yo,the rest washaekelewa pipes.

Tunangoja utwambie venye uliponea

:D:D:D

He’s homosexual

By @tall mnyama everywhere
Not telling a girl I like her from the onset. I had known this girl for 2 years straight. I didn’t tell her my intentions. Some nigga knew her and within two days he had already smashed her. Nikianza kutupa lugha nikapata niko too late. I tried my best. At last she blocked me.

f**k her!!

Ni kama kuvaa kiatu Ina kufinya.! Aftermath ndio msema kweli

By @ampex
Participated in orgies inside speeding night buses plying Kakamega to Nairobi route when Kakamega boarding schools close when I was a high skul student. Sadly girls frm primary boarding skul were also usually involved. Nkt.

By @Tommy Lee Sparta
after form four …we did a leavers bash were the only liquor we could afford was muratina and KC dat time
still in our uniform we drunk and got wasted…

ladies too got drunk ile mbaya and the house was a bed-sitter…there was no place to f*uk apart from the bathroom
and the ladies were generous dat day …we fucked all the ladies it was an orgy…and sadly there was not enough condoms…we did it RAW like real men

back in the days there was no whatapp and no recording devices…l rem there was a lady who blackout and started puking but l keep on humping her until my friend took over:)
iyo time sikuwa nimeanza kukula MKIA …nigejuwa nigekula bila Apology:D