What's stressing Kenyan men

Yaani of all the (negative) descriptions umeona tu mambo ya ngono?

coo-coo!

yet you have just called all kenyan men murderers.

The point was I don’t stay up at night to start insulting people I don’t know from a can of paint bcz I am frustrated or wote drives a grown ass man follow someone’s post to post shit on it, I know many Kenyan men esp here are a very frustrated lot but please I am not the cause of your unhappiness with your life blame Chupilee like every other Kenyan. Or be up to post myself drunk in clubs singing profanity like Benji Ndolo. I stay up to do constructive things. Btw what achievement did I list? I think you are projecting your own issues on what I said. I will definitely tell you when I get to be a Prof but doing a PhD is not an an achievement, finishing is. I started with 4 classmates for my science masters which is closer to a PhD thesis than MBAs and MAs, all male, to date none of them finished. Some dropped it altogether and did MBA in spite of finishing the coursework. So when I see a man who thinks bcz he has a dick, he can call a woman dumb which is like the standard insult or attitude retarded men have abt women, I remember the men who did not graduate at degree level, masters and the ones I who never finished their PhDs and I know very many. You can’t call me dumb when you yourself have no idea how to write even a proposal like this guy insulting me, have never engaged me in any constructive logical argument like another one who was busy telling me that my observations that malls are emptier than they used to be, is ignorant bcz he saw Sarit Center being opened and so there’s nothing I can tell him and bcz he corrected a typo he is now more intelligent than I am. ATI I can’t make observations about malls I frequent bcz was I even born when Sarit was opened bcz that would be purporting to educate him on mall culture , I mean some pple IQ and arguments even a watchman with class 7 education reasons at a higher level, you give them facts and numbers from research done by experts in that area that support your observations they’re like it’s too long to read,obviously his reasoning shows he doesn’t read, yet it is such retarded ‘men’ who have the idea that God was checking genitalia when he dished out brains. Anyway I will just ignore them from now on, no need arguing with fools. So that was the point.You clearly missed it.Wacha niende game drive. Been in the concrete jungle all week alafu public holiday had to fall on a Sato bah! Hope Idd falls on Friday.

Makena hio inaitwa mchele and it’s usually done to us by your fellow evil females in a club