What's the endgame to this pandemic?

For now till something miraculous happens it will be

Lockdown whole territory.
Contain absolute numbers.
Open life polepole.
Lockdown still remaining city or towns with infections.
Travel bans still in place.

Wait and see.

Repeat, Wash & Rinse

Who can be able to provide such info only China the rest of the world are in the mix sai, sai its saving the critical, do you believe Chinese Govt to give honest reviews and answers?

So nobody knows anything, do not believe anything you see online sai about Covid-19 scientifically. Yote ni guess work.

VICPaSS is system that creates self reliance at local levels and ensures a sustainable supply chain. It promotes creativity and invention, creates jobs and minimizes reliance of external inputs. At the local level, including your house, you can create stuff for your own use…and save money!

The current data is limited. About 10% of recovered patients in Wuhan are testing positive again just a few weeks later, but doctors think it could be an issue with the testing kits and not a true re-infection. Getting re-infected that soon would be highly unusual because it would mean the virus has mutated enough to render the person’s antibodies obsolete—but we know this novel corona virus doesn’t mutate quickly. More data is required to make definite conclusions.

With the regular flu we know that it’s possible to get re-infected because most of us get the flu yearly. I think that if you get the coronavirus you should have total immunity even for several months or at least partial immunity that will give you protection from the worst form of the disease.

Not only Africa but world over countries will retreat inward. Mambo ya sijui HQ in California assembly plant iko Guangzhou hio sahau. Everybody to factory settings.

Virus diseases don’t have medicines
When you are infected with a virus, your body cannot fight it because a virus replicates your body DNA so your immune system cannot identify any foreign disease
The only way to be cured from a virus infection is to boost your Immune system so that your white blood cells will be strong enough to create antibodies that can identify and suppress your virus.

I’m concerned about the whole world because from an International Relations view, we are a one global village interacting in many spheres such as trade and if a sizeable number of countries are adversely affected then surely the other country will feel it. But back to Kenya, I still think that a total lockdown is almost impossible unless there are factors I am not conversant with. We largely, a greater part of our population depend on informal economy, living from hand to mouth and so a curfew is the only tool that can work for now. As for whether it will flatten the curve, only time can tell.
I also don’t understand how the fiscal measures outlined the other day as part of our economic stimulus will cushion those in the informal sector, guys with no paycheck and who form a large chunk of our population.

Such reports are numerous but they are largely “predictive” and to a degree, “not very reliable”. They assume that the virus will go “unchallenged” which is never realistic

I am not really afraid of that. I mean if fate has it that this is what will take me home, then there is nothing I can do. But now I’m concerned about our survival if we will not find a cure/vaccine soon coz the world has partially shut down. In another eight months of this situation, tutasurvive aje?

The best immunity is called a “subclinical exposure” that is sufficient to trigger an immune response. Scientists try to mimic that via vaccines, but we can’t just have vaccines for all pathogens. That said, we are still working on “immune boosters” apart from the known vaccine approach.

Of course. But this one is easily and highly transmissible and I’m even beginning to think it’s airborne. Don’t you think it will have taken a huge chunk of our population by the time we get a breakthrough? And don’t you think many will starve due to hunger anyway?

We will survive. Humanity has seen terrible times where even getting a morsel of food per day was a miracle. If you have a farm somewhere now is the time to take out that jembe, buy some seeds/fertilizer and pray for the rains. Plant maize, beans, green vegetables and you’re set. No landlord can evict you right now without facing the wrath of the people. The banks will have to take a hit, we are living in extraordinary times after all.

Very extraordinary times. I never imagined I would see something like this happening in my lifetime.

My worry exactly. I’ve really spent some time reading about this virus and how to contain it and everything sounds guess work. No clarity or anything substantive.

That re-infection part is even more scary considering the short period!

Thats true. But you realize tomorrow has never been guaranteed. We sense the loss more acutely because there are less distractions, ever since the architecture of our lives became undone. In some ways it’s no different than it always was…we must now learn to find purpose on a moment to moment basis.

Are you suggesting that the curfew will be enough measure to contain this thus we will just continue with our day time activities normally? Coz we are, by the way except those in the formal sector majorly.
On the economics part, it’s true we will need a customized approach specifically for Kenya or even regionally but will it happen?
African leaders are largely a clueless bunch that have no progressive ideas whatsoever and so expecting us to come up with our customized solution is really a futile exercise.

Guess work, throwing figures, numbers around. Nothing scientifically is KNOWN about Covid-19 even its origin is in question, even its first case is in question as early as November 17 2019 they say a man wuhan had the virus. Story tu.

But what is not stories is number of people dying. That should scare you. Like trump says, it is an invisible enemy.

If God willing the human race finally beats this pandemic, it doesn’t matter what time frame it will take, even two months from now, there will be unprecedented change in our social, economical and even spiritual lives.

The end game is 5g,Wuhan was a pilot town of 5g in China.China’s environment and air is polluted,5g gets turned on,people begin collapsing in the streets of China.5g @ 60ghz interferes with absorption of oxygen by haemoglobin,thereby producing corona like symptoms.On top of that,it’s emf radiation at very high levels,so normal cellular functions get inhibited.As corona narrative continues,5g is still being quietly installed in the background even after 26000+ doctors and counting expressed their concerns about it. https://www.globalresearch.ca/wireless-radiation-stop-the-5g-network-on-earth-and-in-space-devastating-impacts-on-health-and-the-environment/5665066 . 5g itself provides enough bandwidth for big brother governments to spy on citizens.Bear in mind that the symptoms of corona are actually the body detoxifying itself,it’s trying to heal the victim before the victim’s toxicity kills the victim.

Oh Purple, praying for rain? What the Blacks lack is an ability for one of them to split from a race(crowd) and sprint unto an enviable position. Once the rest have run, sweated and fainted, they shall recover and troop at snail-speed unto that enviable position! We can use irrigation; eons have passed since the ramp pump was discovered. And we can harvest rain. We have plenty of sun for solar energy. We have wind power, and any kid who got grade C in physics can make motors from scratch! Lets not pray. The prayerful Vatican is the bane of child abuse, and now Italy is paying with Covid-19. Africa might pay too, if they continue…just praying!!