What's the furthest you've travelled?

Damn! Thats like a two day journey right there.

2 Likes

And even if found you’ll leave your family with the most awkward burial…hard to picture

Priorities hapa ziko misplaced…heri uhai

Either akuje ama wacha ikae.

After forth form, nilikua fisi1 wa hood. So kuna family ilikua na madem wasupuuu wawili. Boy wangu akachukua moja, mimi io ingine. Tulikua tufanya job karibu home kwa hao madem. Huyo msupa alikua anakatiwa na kila fisi around. Day moja, damu ikaamua kushuka. Mimi huyo manzi akaniinvite kwao, nikitoka job nipitie juu yuko solo. Vile niliingia kwao, nikapata karao alikua anamkatia pia. Huyo karao alikua amenipea warning asiwahi niona na huyo manzi milele. Unaweza jijazia hio ingine.

5 Likes

No. The roads are better now.

am travelling to the kitchen for tea…:smiley:

3 Likes

Hehehe,this reminds me of another journey. From Nairobi to some place in Nyeri county. Then the stupid woman suggests we move from Nyeri town her home town to another town in the area…my home town. In the mat,kiherehere ingine ikaniona. Iliposhuka stage ikapitia kwetu home ikaambia mum “ona tuma na Scum matatu-inì tùkiuma nyiri”…I was supposed to be working in Nairobi. Simu zikaanza,ushafika? Sijui nini… Long story short,left her in town,made a mad dash home,spun a story regarding emergency assignment by my boss in ‘Nyiri’ and the need to go back with my report. I then returned to dry fry mtu kwa lodjo ya home town.

10 Likes

[ATTACH=full]21458[/ATTACH]

Never had to travel for puthy, I always get it where I am and usually spoilt for choice.

Okay. Ngui ithiaga muhaisho ikaba na igashoka gutanakia. Kiambu saying

2 Likes

Mbona unatusi majamaa mapema hivi?

4 years back, Had to travel from msa to ksm(still regret till this day), then nikalipa apartment fully furnished for 2 days… Msitake Kujua ilikuwa how much… Lakini hiyo pussy nilikula na Uma… Bado anapiga simu mpaka leo

4 Likes

lucky nigger!

Longest journey ever! She was in form two. I was not a fisi then, was soo shy. I was on teaching practice in West ol-joro - orok, stupid thing is all over me but I was so scared of a young cat. Eve of closing day, the young cat carrier came to where I used to live. Pussy so tight, was unable to go beyond the barrier. I told her we will try some other time, but the funny thing, am still waiting since the year 2000(some talkers were not yet born, kidinya was kadinya then, nefertitis was neferpimples)

4 Likes

furthest ni njoro to utawala, kupata dame ni vajo na venye alikuwa slim shady, my man tried all angles, all is ingredients but wapi! haikuingia! I loved her so though sikumanage kupenetrate even until we broke up , she always gave me the best everything else. no regrets.

2 Likes

With ur kind permission allow a pink handle to spice up this conversation. I left the country in 2002 to study abroad. As usual most women have several fisis trying to dry fry her. During my 4 years abroad, two fisis came to ‘visit’ me on two diffrent occassions thinking that they would score. I never invited them and during their visit, i got them a nice hotel room. I made my girlfriend accompany me everytime i spent time with them. I ensured that they had a good time n took them for sight seeing n all. but i never gave them an opportunity to be alone with me. I was shocked at the level a man would go to get laid. They are still my friends todate, i have never slept with them n never will but they are still hopeful. What is it about a pussy that makes men get into too much trouble???

4 Likes

One saying “Full balls are detrimental to rational thought” ~ Hugo Chavez

That is why before bursting a nut a watchman in Dandora can promise his catch a Car or Holiday to MSA, but after busting the nut reality sinks in.During these long voyages in search of pussy, reality always sinks in after bursting a nut and you realize you were not so bright after all

8 Likes

leta hekaya buana

2 year back I went to Dar es Salaam to visit my dad. I get there and the neighbours daughter is hot hell. introductions are done and the next thing you know it’s full blown sexual affair. my visit comes to an end I get back home and I forget about it.

1 year down the line take my annual 1month leave with no solid plan i find myself calling this chick and she is all too happy hear from me .

I swear to this day I don’t know how I found myself in Dar es Salaam .by now she had moved out 20min away from her parents place. I spent 3wks there and I didn’t visit my dad or even let him know I was around.

12 Likes

ol joro orok west ni karibu ndunduri, siyo?