Whats the right time time for a man to settle

How can we help you?

Alpha males never marry. Kuoa achia mabich nigga. I cunt imagine committing these 150 pounds of pure muscle and my footlong to one coomer. Nefa!

Stupidity has no cure. You don’t need advice on marriage. 50% of marriage end in divorce, yet more than 80% of those that don’t end are miserable co-existence. If 100 men marry only 10 will have a happy marriage. Your real work is not to “just marry” but to play well and end up happy. Don’t join the losing statistics.

Eish!!Am 33…two children already…bado negotiating with wife aniallow mmoja wa mwisho na bado uko hapo unang’ethya unangoja firimbi ukaoe!!!Wewe ni mtu aina gani?!!

Kwani what environment have you been raised at?All I have been seeing and admiring are happy families.

Or u could get new friends n start over.

When you stop calling yourself @kadushnyau
Only then will you be ready to embrace matrimony

Do you go to bed with the couples? Are you in their heads all the time? All I said is working on the best relationships and committing to excellence is better than blaming your age. Hide your head in the sand all you want but success is not left to luck.

its just a handle mahn…dont judge

Endelea kusleki and you won’t have grandkids …

itarudiwa mara ngapi hapa…
There is no legacy in making babies, all mammals do…ata umbwa
…ukilemewa sana fanya vile @Mzee Wenger amesema

Am in my mid 30s and most of my friends are still single…no rush…you will do it when you feel it in your bones…
In the meantime panda mbegu moja hapo nje

This days sio lazima uoe kulingana na mabeshte wako. Dont marry just coz u feel time is not on your side.

Find a better word to compose yourself with for not marrying instead of kuita watu bitch ass. Alafu nataka kujua kama ulitoka kwa kuma ya ngombe au ya binadamu juu ungekua na wazazi hungeongea ujinga kama hii

A lot of bitter niggas on ktalk. They keep trying to spread their negative energy around. Oya OP, marriage is a rite of passage for any normal human being, find a partner, and see wether it’ll work for you. Advices zingine ukichukua from ktalk you’ll die a bitter man

At your age you should be buying a coffin for yourself.

:D:D

:eek::D:eek::D:D

15 th January will be turning 37 years first born ako 17 turning 18 next year April , being a family man has shown me strength to mentor my kids ,kaeni huko mukisema bado muko vijana .

Kwani ulipata mtoi ukiwa high school chief?