What's the worst accident you've ever witnessed

Header poa ya hii mjadalaa ingekua “Iko Villager ame wahi kuua mtu?”

Clearly that place inakuwanga 50 KPH Kwanzia hiyo bridge ya Uthiru inbound.Hizo Metro Trans are driven like ambulances bullying everyone on the road na badala ya NTSA kuwa discipline wanaanza kutafuta watu wa private vehicles.

:D:D:D

Some times back Embu highway gari ya miraa had just smashed headon collision na matatu. Body parts were all over .matumbo ya binadamu ya white bado inatoa moshi coz it was on a rainy day. Blood was flowing like maji ya takataka kwa mtaro. There was a guy amekatwa mkono ameshikilia imebaki tu skin ianguke anajaribu kutoa mwingine kwa wreckage Mwingine miguu zimecrash anajivuruta na mkono across the road …sikulala for a week.

You havent seen shit yet.

Thug lynch, from jamaa akipewa kofi ya Kwanza till kuchomwa, less than 20min jamaa Akakuwa past

Mie nilikua naja kazini one morning when we were hit from behind pale drive in along thika road. I still panic everytime a vehicles slows down all of a sudden thinking tutagongwa from behind. Nobody died on the scene,i was lucky to walk away with minor injuries…

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/afrojiri-sacco.46821/#post-972642
https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2017/05/161891_0be1da890a1777e1110f0d731b721c90.jpg
https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2017/05/161892_f9c19825d233bbbf02f0076155366ffe.jpg

Shit!

i witnessed a motobiker head-on with a VX V8 on dirtroad and it was so horrible as the mbiker was tall before the incident but was turned into like a chicken size… i mean shit that was so terrible

in 2013 the accident at mamboleo kisumu where that muguu kumi lorry carrying sugar flattened two matatus at the road block. was right behind the lorry…i shiver to date when one mentions an accident

another happened in 2000 pale railways roundabout… was seated in the front seat when matatu i was in came from the railways station in full speed…the train had vomited thousand of commuters in the morning pedestrians were closing the road to tao in hundrends…wacha dere ajaribu breaks akapata hamna…we rammed into sea of people…next thing i found myself holding a lady who was knocked akapita na windscreen. wacha tu

Kwa wale old enough to remember a bus called Tawfiq, I passed an accident scene in which over 30 people died, less than 5 mins after the accident. Infact I remember the bus overtaking us. I was a teenager then!

My folks and uncles stepped out to help while us kids were whisked away. But I cant forget those scenes! People screaming for help, blood flowing like water. It was horrible wah!!

nilikuwa naskia they were sacrificing people, apparently there was no blood found in the accident scenes

was taking import back home on new year on a nduthi. The bike had poor headlights ni zile unaaccelarate ndio iwake. So kwa mteremko u have no choice but to shtua the acclerator as you hold clutch (to avoid increasing speed) ndio taa iwake. How i knocked a stone on the highway still remains a mystery to me, despite a few bruises and broken bones to me and the import, we are stilll alive. Was going at roughly 60kph.

another one was at machakos airport, just arrived from upcountry onboard eldoret express jioni. as i was waiting for guys to embark, i was seated on the right side so i was checking on the traffic. A guy was trying to rob an SUV outbound inner lane. behind the SUV was a GK. The uniformed officer saw the incident and got out to make arrest, but the guy spotted him in time. He leaped onto the inbound lane mbio zigzaging to escape the moving traffic. Double M bus never hesitated with him, i saw a man flying like a bird 10 metres away and the screeching sound of brakes za double m. The bus went away and never bothered as crowds were gathering, to rob him too and pretend to help. I pray he survived.

1. Year 2000, Kisumu outside Yatin S/Market on Baby Pendo St. (formerly Jomo Kenyatta Avenue:D:D), a boy about 10 yrs old hawking boiled peanuts was hit by a Kondele-kondele(Pujo 404 Saloon), head crushed on impact with tarmac.
  2. 2013 Metro Logistics truck ferrying Tusker ilianguka around Boya area heading toward Ahero Town…driver was slightly shaken but pombe was properly looted by locals and cops!!