What's this obsession with dicks

Are you sure alikuliwa bibi? How now? So Wanjigi has an appetite for tucucu?

Wasee watahiriwe banae acheni feelings na ujinga… Circumcision is a rite of passage mostly for boys which helps them mature up, be responsible and manly…Kama ulienda shule you know rites of passage ni muhimu kwa society. In other countries like Israel amd Japan you have to join military first before college. Those practices tend to shape your mind in some type of way, i know some people won’t understand.

This is some of the stupidest shit I have ever read on this site. You must be one dumb motherfucking bonobo. Have you ever questioned this bizarre practice or do you just accept it as the status quo? Apart from the rare instances of certain medical conditions, circumcision serves zero purpose other than blah blah my culture blah blah right of passage. If you were being completely self honest you would realise that it’s no different from foot binding in China and other outdated outlandish practices. Ukweli usemwe [SIZE=6]circumcision = mutilation[/SIZE], don’t mess with nature!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision

What I find interesting is this series of sentences

Male circumcision reduces the risk of HIV infection among heterosexual men in sub-Saharan Africa.[10][11] Consequently, the World Health Organization (WHO) recommends consideration of circumcision as part of a comprehensive HIV prevention program in areas with high rates of HIV.[12] The effectiveness of using circumcision to prevent HIV in the developed world is unclear;[13]

Why only among heterosexual males in sub-Saharan Africa? So the rest of the world can be uncircumcised, but the WHO recommends circumcision for sub-Saharan Africa.

Nice study… However, has the same study been carried out in other countries where circumcision in Europe and America is not carried out? I am cut but we must learn to question all things…

I hate niggers like you, do you even think before you say some retarded shit like I am mature, responsible and manly because a piece of skin was chopped off my dick? Most Africans are circumcised but where is the so called responsibility and maturity that you speak of? Aren’t we living in a shithole continent with corrupt politicians? Are they not circumcised? Did they not become mature and responsible as a result?

Bonobos muwache kujichocha ati nilitahariwa mara we wuz kangz, face reality na muwache mafeelings.

BTW where and when did circumcision start?

Ni wewe ndio unasound uko na mafeelings.

S

So in short waturedio ni ngese

Zile matime za Abraham,Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant,(V) you and your descendants after you for the generations to come.(W) 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised.(X) 11 You are to undergo circumcision,(Y) and it will be the sign of the covenant(Z) between me and you. 12 For the generations to come(AA) every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised,(AB)including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring.13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised.(AC) My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant.(AD) 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised(AE) in the flesh, will be cut off from his people;(AF)he has broken my covenant.(AG)

From the Bible I know… How about from the Kikuyus, Masais, Luhyas, Kisiis… etc?

It’s a practice borrowed from the southern Cushites kina dorobo iraqw barabaig etc who occupied the highlands until they were pushed out or absorbed by the migrants now calling themselves native

Anyway Ndii is a complete write off

Cutting is good for hygiene purposes but they should not cut too much. They should leave a bit of prepuce for sexual enjoyment

Hehe … wakanyake, mahali nyama inatajwa hukosekani. ION, What about the atheist wale don’t believe in hizo story za Abraham na covenant? For me this foreskin shenanigans is a preserve of giay lords. Whether my next door neighbour is cut or not is none of my biznes, I mind me and me alone. Na kwa hio story nakam home easter … kuwa ready, lazima ubaki Langata cemetery

Abraham and Jesus were both cut, so should you if you are a Christian…I bet wewe ni kasia ya SDA…ki…ii