Whats up with people???

Woi

Yenyewe things seem to be difficult. I have recently met with friends on the streets who used to offer lunches and drinks ovyo ovyo back in the early 2000s mkikutana. Almost all of them are now asking for ‘fare’ or siununue chai".

It has made me develop a very effective defensive mechanism; I ask first.

next time they will take it by force. the economy is on its knees. thank God they are borrowing. hakuna mtu atakula mbwa ukiwa na pesa, easy or hard way

True to some extent. owing to pressure from friends,relatives, workmates etc

Hakuna kapesa, fwack ruto

It’s happening everywhere. Mimi have a friend mwenye mwezi haiwezi isha. So I usually spare some amount upfront kwa mpesa .but the good thing is yeye hulipa

You guys are forgetting that devolved funds are still locked in treasury. That means both salaries and spending on public projects, which release money to the economy are unavailable hence broke Kenyans

Is she married… Rent ni jukumu ya mzee

Hahaha… kùmagwa mbere… lakini tulisema world bank rated us as a middro class economy au sio

Ata pesa iimbiwe na few individuals known to us, 2022 liwe liwalo

True ndio maana mimi huwa sikopeshi watu hela siku hizi.

Plausible theory

Kuna washenzi they will payback on time… maybe even pay plus interest… kumbe they are increasing their credit limit… ile siku you will loan them a reasonable amount they go missing

:D:D na vile wewe huwa una auction magari za loan defaulters.

I am peasant and I’m experiencing that outbreak currently. People calling from nowhere with money requests. Problem with me is that the money is rarely returned. And its hard kunyima mtu doo perhaps coz I understand how it feels to lack.

Give to people in your call log…frequent ones. Wa kwanza familia, akihepa mtapatana. Sometimes just say no. Another thing is whatsapp groups…sitaki kusikia kabsa.

I hope you demand back those small amounts. Coz hiyo theory ya give what you can afford to lose and move on is not a practical theory. If you think about it giving someone small money and ignoring it so that you can focus on your relationship is called BEING A PARENT. And guesswhat kids do; they continue asking for that little money for as long as they’re around. So unapata mtu anakuombaga iyo mia tano every few days. Mi napea mtu mia mbili na nakunyanyasa kama KRA. This prevents you from borrowing again which is a win for me.

Another thing mtu akinipigia aulize naendeleaje, mi humwambia navumilia tu, nimesota mbaya. Hiyo salamu inamweka checkmate.

Ata biashara ziko shiini on the ground, seriously no money circulation on the ground

I can relate. kwanza expect more calls starting Fri watoto wakianza kurudi shule.

Ambia yeye achukue advance