What's with the IEBC's Excuse?

Orengo’s submission for the first 10 minutes was not meant for the judges. He was talking about hundreds of IEBC forms without security features or stamps, yet he knows very well that the only thing required by law is the signatures. That would have reduced his ‘many form 34Bs’ to only 5.
And these 5 are in Raila’s strongholds, meaning if the judges were to disqualify these ones, Raila would actually lose more.

Orengo knew this too well, but after realizing there was no bombshell or ‘smoking gun’, plan b was to hype up their base. The way he entered that courtroom I was convinced the server figures showed Raila had beaten Uhuru. Only to hear him explain a heavily edited and biased Nasa report.
I think Orengo is a good lawyer and also a good politicians. Tonight, he was only a good politician.

12 Likes

Would CJ have noted were it not for Muite who raised a voice

2 Likes

Kusema tu ukweli, the CJ would have continued listening and maybe admit the report. Aliskia tu Ngatia akisema the dont have any report coz the court only sanctioned the Registrar’s report and all the Judges wakashtuka na kuambia Orengo aende akikaukanga na hizo report mwitu zake

4 Likes

Really sneaky for orengo. And smart too coz he sensationalised everything and caught the judges attention, only for muite and ngatia to point out the anomaly.
This would have been a game changer…

6 Likes

Dawa ya u-JaKuon kisheria ni Ngatia na Muite, true senior counsels who can drive a stiletto into your ribs while whispering soothing, honeyed words into your ears… :D:D

I’ll watch the sneaky Orengo submissions kesho on YouTube.

3 Likes

it is not the court president’s work to call out fakery and buuchit on behalf of the defense.

1 Like

This was being done to excite their supporters. Wakishindwa on Friday wataenda around the country wakisema walikatazwa kupeana ripoti kamili inayoonyesha vile wizi wa kura ulifanyika

3 Likes

A bench should be sufficiently alert and awake to notice a blatant attempt to distort clear orders and introduce uninvited documents.

It is good that Muite and Ngatia jolted the justices awake, but Maranga and team need to be cautious when dealing with that barrel of treacherous scorpions called NASA.

4 Likes

Any incitement after this clear failure to demonstrate electoral theft will be dealt with ruthlessly.

2 Likes

Ur very observant,orengo did that intentionally he already poisoned their minds.atapeana hiyo report kwa telegram yao.
Observe today all odmers will be sharing lots of docs.

1 Like

Nimeona already they have shared file wanaita Server Log Analysis Report kwa Telegram. They didn’t present that kwa Supreme Court. Ni ya ku incite their supporters tu

Nilionyeshwa na my bikeguy akaniuliza what it means,it was from sijui whatiserversite or someshit of a site

1 Like

Yeah. Especially because 99.99% cannot interpret a log file.
The accusation is that certain people ‘logged in’. It’s like the system was not designed for logging in. I would think every presiding officer or Returning officer had some kind of login before uploading the Forms or filling in the results.
So far no one has showed us the +11% algorithm.

I believe the Judges were just enjoying the public circus about the server. If they have any understanding of the law, they will disregard all server nonsense and work with what the law requires; Forms 34A, B and C. The hard copy forms.
I am 100% certain Uhuru’s win will be upheld, but I think the judges will have something to say about the transmission, security marks and other minor details not currently mentioned in the law. They will probably order a stricter system for the next election.

2 Likes