What's wrong with our roads?

Happy birthday Obako. Now consider this…Canada, a much stronger and 15 times larger in land mass than Kenya has 37 Million inhabitants while we are at 50 Million and growing.

I am not recanting my statement as I can support it with facts when called upon. Learn to tolerate different opinions. :smiley:

Our food security problems are as a result of economic inequality. Would you care enough to explain why on Earth a country like Britain has 20M more people than Kenya;is more food secure? This is despite it’s landmass being almost ⅓ of Kenya’s.

Birth rate not overall population

Ni kusoma hujui ama shida ni gani

Kenya is 80% arid or semi arid and cannot sustain the population it has let alone more people

The cost of growing food in semi arid areas is extremely high, not even Israel is food secure with all their fancy looking shit

Wee jipange tu vizuri because the day we are unable to import food is the day you will see haja ya kupanga uzazi

[ATTACH=full]334823[/ATTACH]umenipeleka waaaaaaay back! :smiley:
Fond memories

I’m talking about population you filthy albatross… next time shake your stuff head three times before replying to me! Usiniambukize ujinga!

Well,seems Mr Smart-pants has neither heard of Egypt nor Israel

:smiley: but why

Are you blind?

Refurbished tarmac roads are filled with mama mboga stalls and bodaboda hooligans.
Their designated areas are turned into dumpsites in a matter of days.
Next thing pedestrians are being ran over like coackroaches.
[SIZE=5]Proudly bonobo! [/SIZE]

Is your brain full of anabolic farts?