Whats your opinion on sex before marriage

Just because your body demands it doesn’t mean you do it. People have brains to control body urges. :stuck_out_tongue:

[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]Why don’t you tell your body it doesn’t need food?

Look in the dictionary the definition of control and come back…

[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]I will, and while at it you should look at your wording which I quoted.

[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]No need to come back

The Dible says, “In a world where everybody wants to teach somebody, it is only fair that each feels his/her own pain! Every man and woman shall be their own counsel and shall do with their bodies what pleases them without intentionally hurting those they care less or care much about”

Absolutely acceptable

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=7]Gari lazima iende test drive[/SIZE]

Oh sheet,i thought it was “know” sex before marriage

Hehe gotta love the holier than thou attitude from some bitter feminists who never received any attention in their younger days let alone now that they are post-wall…

This is a masterpiece

Your comparison is biased. There is a distinct difference between a need and a want. Needs are mandatory i.e food, clothing, shelter, finance, e.t.c. Sex doesn’t fit the description boss. Not everything your body wants/ yearns for is necessarily good for you…if you yearn and ‘salivate’ for alcohol everyday and fail to practice SELF RESTRAINT, then you shall become an alcoholic. Also bear in mind that joy, anger and most human emotions are as a result of an inward reaction to external events and therefore the events do not directly dictate the said emotions.

This is a lie from the pits of hell. This is the kind of demonic deception that made Esau sell his birth right for a bowl of lentils. Yes Esau had legit needs, hunger but he was a fool to give his birth right to quench his thirst.

Remember that you have only one body, one soul, one spirit and one mind from birth to death, approximately 70 years. You should handle them as you would your birth right. With alot of care. If God calls your body the temple of the Holy Spirit basically the house of God, what about you? How much respect should you have for your body?

I’m often shocked at how cheaply people treat their bodies. Not just by sleeping around but even what they eat. If today you bought a Maserati would you treat it how you treat your body? Yet your body is more valuable. I don’t know of any Maserati that can last 70 years. Remember that next time you are thirsty and just go sleep with whoever you get. Sometimes it’s a sex worker who is from having sex with all kind of men including witch doctors to get customers and you are allowing all that negative energy into your one and only precious body, soul and spirit .

Don’t cheapen your precious body and soul and spirit and mind to quench sexual thirst lasting few minutes or even a night or even months or years, it should be for a lifetime.Remember that all that garbage you pick up from different sex partners will remain with you FOR LIFE.

If HPV, some cancers, some incurable diseases like herpes and HIV can be transmitted physically via sex, how can you not know that in the spiritual realm alot is being transferred? Unless you are deceived? Sex and by extension your body is very precious, don’t fall for the lie that it’s just quenching your thirst. It might be but at what cost? Sexual energy is very powerful and sacred it should be designated to one person who is fully and legally and exclusively committed to you. Not just any random sex worker or gf or casual partner. That is an insult to God and yourself. You may think that you are simply using women to get off but you are harming yourself too in the process and imprinting negative stuff into your psyche and spirit and soul.

The other thing is that the people who are conservative and avoid sex till marriage actually have better sex lives than the ones who started having sex at 12 and have slept with so many people. Even your body knows that rare is precious and common is worthless. That’s why alot of men whore end up with erectile dysfunction bcz though you may not be able to enunciate it, your body, soul and spirit know that you should not be having sex with random people who go in and out of your life. The same way that pain killers are useful for your pain but useless if you abuse them for recreational purposes. The lose the power to serve you. And you need more and more to get the same level of satisfaction. That’s why you need more and more partners and more extreme types of sex just to enjoy it as much as you used to.

If you are asking its bcz your conscience is bothering you and you know it’s wrong but you want to be convinced otherwise. All that I can say to you is that now is the wrong time to be caught up in any kind of sin bcz the devil is looking for people to destroy. Now instead of you running to God, you want to play on the devil’s turf. Haya Bas. The choice is yours. But just know that the devil has no mercy and he gives nothing for free. If he’s giving you sexual pleasure without responsibility it’s bcz he knows its a small price to pay for him to get your soul. The season we are in now isn’t one of dalliance with the devil. It’s too perilous. It’s not worth it.

A carnal mind can not understand spiritual things. Don’t waste your time.

This is the reason why I think the bible calls for sexual to purity. Sex creates a spiritual bond that cannot be broken by anything else apart from being born again.
Gen 2:24 man shall leave his mother and father and shall join himself to his wife and the two shall become ONE flesh
1 Corr 6:16 Or don’t you know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For as it is written, “the two will become one flesh”
So if anyone is fornicating, stick to your partner, the sex you had is a stronger bond than exchanging vows in church.
If anyone has not fornicated, of which I doubt, wait for the right person you will spend the rest of your life time with. Hakuna kudate alafu unabreak up after you had sex, that’s making a fool of yourself coz you are still bound to that person.

beta chieth faggets will not see heaven

They say no sex before marriage
What i hear and understand " know sex before marriage":D:D:D:D