when a Kenya woman calls you "gentleman"

Ongeza Liam na Laticiah kwa hizo majina

Wueh!!! Dis generation!!! Rules the nation!!!.

Nimetafuta hiyo tweet and from the replies, inaonekana injili ya Red Pill imesambaa far and wide. Tears of joy
[ATTACH=full]342466[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]342467[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]342468[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]342469[/ATTACH]

Izo likes Kwa iyo comment ni za simps. Kwani DJ moh analea another man’s cums?

Sometimes I wonder if feminism is a blessing in disguise, it lays bare their nefarious ways

[ATTACH=full]342523[/ATTACH]

When I eventually become president, I have decided that in the first 100 days, my only mission would be to kill kids and adults named Jayden, Braiden, Jabali, Patience, Baraka, Bramwel, Kevin, Brian, Bridget, Liam, Laticiah, and such foolish-named individuals. Others to be eliminated are kikuyu men with female surnames exposing their single mother upbringing which is bad for the society. Sii MTU aite tuu mtoto majina kamili; Bifwoli Wakoli, Eseli Simiyu, Njoroge Mwaura, Otiende Omollo, Okongo Omogeni et al?

Truer words have never been spoken

Which part does she want clarifying now?.. :D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]342560[/ATTACH]

Unfortunately, society/nature is designed in such a way that there will always be winners and losers in every endeavor including mating. There will always be 20 men who impregnate 80 women forcing 60 men to either be step fathers or go their own way.

In simpler terms, women will always want the same small group of men leaving most of the other men with a hefty price to pay (step fatherhood) in order to gain mating rights. A large group of men will ALWAYS be cornered when nature takes its course.

@poyoloko hates this

If 20 men impregnate 80 women in a given ageset those 60 men remaining will look for wives in the ageset below them

That will mean the upcoming ageset will be minus 60 girls. (It will actually be minus 40 as some betamales will marry single mothers nonetheless)

The alpha males in those upcoming agesets which have minus 40 girls will impregnate other girls adding more men who will have to look for more childless women below them and the cycle continues

:DNapenda hawa madem sana… Easy to bait with the facade of a ‘gent’ unararua na before waseme ‘support’ you do a HALO jump into Boni forest bila kujali kukwama parachute kwa canopy

@poyoloko = @imei2012 = bottom homosexual

Burukenge hakuna kulea.

Is this solid statistics? I thought it’s more like 50/50 split in any generation ie kila mse huwa married eventually more or less. Na given the ratio of men to women in Kenya last census twas something like 49:51 so where do these wild theories za ati 20% of the guys impregnated most of the women?

Kumbe this Eastlands woman ni maraya tu wa kawaida after all? I thought she is a changed person after her being born again

:D:D:D:D:D

Shenzi type

Haha… reminds of Chris Ryan’s ’ fight to win’, High Altitude Low Opening