When A Nobody Threatens To Resign

Our crooked media has more socialites and comedians than journalists.

Is he the dude who had to be told a hundred times to move away from an operation area during the infamous Westgate mall sieke?

Ken Mijungu has a following , he may be a nobody to you but to millions of Kenyans he isnt a nobody, infact hata akiresign he will get better offers from the other tv stations. He has standards and morals .Something very few Kenyans particularly the sycophants in this forum know about. He is standing up for what he believes. In Kenya he’s practically a unicorn.

hehehehe, hii ni bangi ya migori

he has given Boinet his ‘irreducable minimum’:D:D

Ken Mijungu, resign haraka natafuta spanner boy.
Perks include Kanjo water and a 1 hour siesta chini ya mti after lunch.
Funda.

Kwanza in that NTV station ,only 2 people make me watch the first is Mijungu and then Maasai. Hao wakitoka NTV, I will not watch NTV again. Kwanza Mijungu has brought another level of reporting to NTV that stations zingine hawana, the legal/law expertise. Hebu do a poll even here uone who will come out tops.For me it is Mijungu. He’s not jaded like the rest. He is a brand. So the nobodies calling him a nobody do your research .

So what? Kwani wewe ni mungu?? You expect us to shiver with fright now that you have brought fwd your opinion?? For the umpteenth time, in this village your opinion counts for s**t!

Threats galore. Madam, please, if you stop watching NTV, I’m sure the Nation Media Group will report a 79% (at the very least) drop in revenue for that financial year. As we all know, such a drastic reduction in revenue will inevitably force management to restructure the organization, meaning some employees of NMG will likely lose their jobs. The Kenya Revenue Authority, which is already facing a hard time meeting revenue targets, will also suffer more.
Is that what you want? For people to lose their jobs because you stopped watching NTV? I’m humbly requesting you to reconsider your hardline stance. Even if Mr. Nobody resigns, just keep watching the station. For the sake of the economy. Please.

[ATTACH=full]129550[/ATTACH]

continue wanking to them with your cucumber

:D:D:D:D:D.

I cant reconsider NTV= Mr.Mijungu . No Mijungu =No NTV . I’ll follow him to CCTV ama Aljazeera where all the serious NTV people end up

It reminds me of Kambi Kazungu :smiley:
But Kenya does not need Boinett

I was on phone with one director at ntv and I can categorically state that upon notifying them of your threats,a sombre mood has engulfed the entire management,

:D:D:D:D. Eish guys!!!

You people everything is about sex or sex appeal? These guys are a cut above the rest akina Midowo ,its like Hussein of Citizen who can he be compared to ? Maybe Ann Kiguta kwa umbali but let’s call a spade a spade. These guys are worldclass journalists . They could go to CNN and be a fit. So wacheni wivu na sycophancy . Just because you aint shit dont mean everyone else is as worthless as you. I follow journalists I like Christiane Amanpour and Wolf Blitzer. Sionangi tuu news of any tom ,dick and henry. You have to have it. And after that I follow all your work. CNN I only watch these 2. If I am in NTV nione Maasai not Madowo ,I will watch the news or if Mijungu is doing a piece, if those two are not there I move to another station, like KTN which is actually my favourite. Am sure am not the only one who prefers a certain brand of journalism than the others. I follow Hussein’s the Big Question, I follow Linda Ogutu and Matole. Zubeda Koome. Some of these journalists are not the sharpest tools in the box. I like watching sharp people not Ken and Barbie. Unlike you I dont watch for aesthetics ,I follow for the same reason I follow certain writers like John Updike and Paulo Coelho . They romance my brain. Your looks do nothing for me if you cant stimulate my mind. You must be engaging. Mijungu is in a niche of his own that other stations dont have. KTN has a medic Mercy Korir but thats about it in terms of specialization. I will bet you good money that should Mijungu leave NTV he’ll be snatched up so fast,all you jubilee nobodies will be left reeling in disbelief.

Aaaah! hakuna mtu amekukataza hata kuingia kwa TV yako mkutane na wao one on one so that they can romance your brain and other nether regions

Tom ,Dick and Kinyanjui

:D:D:D watu saa zingine wacheni kujichocha