When a woman loves you too much....

Only those incapable of being loved worry about being hated.

1 Like

get caught cheating. ask her to forgive you. from that time she will know what you are capable of

The problem with most guys is wanting to hang out in a middle place and being afraid of declaring what they want in an honest way. If you love her and want to be with her, just tell her that. If you aren’t sure and would like to keep “looking”, be honest and let her know you’re in that phase of your life. I know it sounds like a trick, but most women are okay with being told the truth.

Maybe if she knows what you want, she will lay off. If she knows you’re in 100%, she will chill. If she knows you’re still outchea “sampling”, it will be her decision to either chill or walk away. Either way, you can rest in the fact that you aren’t leading her on.

2 Likes

dude is married I guess …dont get hes question well ?

@Purr_27 Oops! I started drinking at 6PM :D:D:D:D But I guess my comment applies on some level? Most women just need some assurance. Men do too I guess.

Drinking on a Monday? Okay

For what its worth. I drink in the morning sometimes too … :rolleyes:

2 Likes

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

What makes you think that she loves you too much? Realistically…a man is the one who ought to love his wife. A good wife is the one who allows herself to be loved. It is not in the business of women to love men. Caring,submissive,honest,cheerful giver juu ya sex etc…but dont confuse that with love.

When somebody stars accusing you of something like that you’ve clearly not done, it’s usually a projection of their own guilt conscience. She’s probably cheating on you, bro.

1 Like

Ebu fafanua hapa tafadhali…

1 Like

His statement is hollow with confused logic.

So, what are women supposed to love? Pets, animals, children?

1 Like

there are fishing mokoros on river dawa…

Are you cheating or seeing another woman?..tuanze hapo?

Am a man, I may get tempted here and there but nothing serious.

You cant understand. But you will as you age and get wiser.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D

A woman who doesnt give a ferk is more dangerous than a woman who cares too much.
Count your blessings, coz she loves you enough to not wanna share. Coz if she didn’t, that might mean she found better “batteries”

1 Like

Si ufafanue boss…

yup the one who doesn’t give a fuck is either giving it out there if not your transformer is an endangered species coz she is a transformer poacher

1 Like