When Anger Drove me to Push Boundaries (Part 1)

Nimesoma tena, bro. And its a busy morning here. Hii hekaya iko yuu kaka

1 Like

Nice hekaya but this part of some butcher guy being intelligent, Nah, Nah Nah!!!

wacha amalize squad ya kuuza nyama…

@Stony, mimi ametolea wewe kofia

HEHEHHEHEHEEHE KALI UNCLE

HEKAYA AWARDS

1. @mabenda4
  2. @Stony
  3. @Ka-Buda
1 Like

@Female Perspective HAPA UKO SORTED MY DEAR

I need to apologize to all those who have complained about the osungu. Some are saying ohh results slip zetu zilichelewa, ohh tulifanya exam ya osungu bila stima, ohh sijui exam yetu ya osungu wali-cancel, ohh fees ilikatikia katikati. Poleni sana. It was not intentional. I was only trying to avoid the osungu police, and am sure they will find it very hard to forgive me for making their work so hard. I understand one of them, the one who arranged for a fellow man to be beaten hopeless, has already ordered a new pair of glasses.

On a different note, may we all desist from stoking fire unnecessarily. It is a known fact that

1. the butcher is very intelligent

2. he hated agriculture in school and that is why he chose to deal with animals

All other interpretations are null and void. No complaints shall be entertained unless emanating from the affected individual.

Mute

agriculture includes livestock…

1 Like

Salute…Keep them coming.

FUCK THIS SHIT…USE SIMPLE ENGLISH CUNT…

Hehe. He doesnt deal in animals bro, he deals with animals. He take care of animals in a Don Coleone kinda way.

1 Like

Stony = unicorn

1 Like

Ziegler ningekua karibu na wewe ungekula Kofi

niokotwe garden of gethsemane:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

GROW UP FOOL

Watu wanaelewa kisungu ka mimi hatuna complain.

1 Like

Umemaliza kuosha muarabu matako?